Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romanian Touring Girls
There are two groups of Romanian Touring Girls in the UK. I have seen most of them because I like olive skin colour with long black hair. And of course they are quite young and allow most services.

Normally rent a serviced apartment and usually at least 4 girls in apartment so to cover the cost.
The quality scale is amazing. On one hand you can get a cute size 8, no tattoos, does not smoke, allows you to BB her and film her then another who looks ill. Last week I had a bait and switch girl is is can be quite common as the girls will not have a holiday while they have a period so get you in the door and her friend will service you.

There profiles are quite short and grammer not the best, most of them do not access there profile as it's managed from Romania and only accessed when moving towns. So you have to call them, don't e mail, you will never get a responce.
A few do manage there profiles only to leave feedback but most stay on 0 feedback as they don't take bookings by AW and also some gents do not want to leave a find me trail just in case you happen to get on preganant. Saying 90% of them are using birth control and I have only known two have to go back because they got slack and fell preggers.

They often say they are from Germany or Italy but you can tell but there K9's as they are quite pointed because of the region in Europe they come from and they have olive skin, brown eyes and black hair.

A couple have been on tour for nearly 18 months but normally are here for 3-6 months as they are "saving to be a student".

Most have good manners but you will get the odd one who is not interested, the worst for me lasted 13 minutes and was really just a fuck and go service. Another one I saw ever week for 3 months because she was just model material and filmed every meeting with her.

Discuss?

Messages In This Thread
Romanian Touring Girls - by silverfox - 27-02-2012, 21:58
RE: Romanian Touring Girls - by billywindsors - 09-03-2012, 19:08
RE: Romanian Touring Girls - by hornynomad - 14-03-2012, 17:33
RE: Romanian Touring Girls - by sarahxxx - 17-03-2012, 11:41
RE: Romanian Touring Girls - by silverfox - 17-03-2012, 19:43
RE: Romanian Touring Girls - by sarahxxx - 20-03-2012, 17:29
RE: Romanian Touring Girls - by hornynomad - 22-03-2012, 23:26
RE: Romanian Touring Girls - by silverfox - 16-03-2012, 10:13
RE: Romanian Touring Girls - by EliteAnnalise - 19-03-2012, 23:09

Possibly Related Threads…