Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Customer Entertainment
Only working part time is great, you get to enjoy what you love about the job rather than it getting mundane, I am sure that is the same with any job.

But on top of that you get Customer Entertainment value

Him: can I come and see you today
Me: yes what time would you like?
Him: About 2pm, maybe 2:30pm
Me: Ok well which one would you like?
Him: Not sure, it depends on traffic and when I can get there
Me: Ok I may see you later then
Him: ok, hangs up

So from a guys point of vue, was this a definate booking?

The first of many I will get throught out the day to entertain and lighten my day

Sarah x x x
Guess you'll find out at 2.30! But no, it sounds woolly - why didn't he just say 2.30 so he could be sure? Do you think if you'd said "How about we say 2.30pm then just to be on the safe side" he'd have been a bit more solid about confirming?
(21-02-2012, 12:20)wife4rent Wrote: Only working part time is great, you get to enjoy what you love about the job rather than it getting mundane, I am sure that is the same with any job.

But on top of that you get Customer Entertainment value

Him: can I come and see you today
Me: yes what time would you like?
Him: About 2pm, maybe 2:30pm
Me: Ok well which one would you like?
Him: Not sure, it depends on traffic and when I can get there
Me: Ok I may see you later then
Him: ok, hangs up

So from a guys point of vue, was this a definate booking?

The first of many I will get throught out the day to entertain and lighten my day

Sarah x x x

Hi Sarah,
love the idea he has that you are sat waiting there just for him and hanging onto his every word.
and yes sadly he probably thinks it is a confirmed, dyed in the wool, nailed on, never in doubt booking.
you wonder how they manage to put one foot in front of the other while getting their lungs to go in and out at the same time.
(21-02-2012, 12:28)bp95 Wrote: Do you think if you'd said "How about we say 2.30pm then just to be on the safe side" he'd have been a bit more solid about confirming?

Your not a salesman by any chance? I do sometimes but that is when I think they are genuine, this guy may be, but I was not convinced

Sarah x x x

he is not real!!! he just wanted to hear your voice sarah.xxx
Definately not a solid booking if he was really interested he would have booked you for 230 and taken his time to get to you and maybe stopped for a coffee or some mouth wash on the way.
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

lol know that one, hence only do bookings via aw now .............I am a part time cumslut so my time is limited so it works better for me ensuring those who want to use me can as not waiting around on phone calls and maybes