Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can someone explain 'age play' to me please?
I explained how it is for my partner above, and I'm sure he's not the only one. It's not always about sex with an under-age girl (or boy) per se, it can just be about re-experiencing fantasies from an earlier time when they were the same age.

We should do what we feel comfortable with...it's best not to judge what we don't understand and labeling someone a P is a bit strong. Just consider the ignorance of people in respect of the work that we do, and the condemnation we would receive from some. There would be people putting us in the same category.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by kinkydirtybitch - 13-02-2012, 07:22
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by kinkydirtybitch - 14-02-2012, 08:09
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by kinkydirtybitch - 03-04-2012, 08:58
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by kinkydirtybitch - 04-04-2012, 07:20
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by kinkydirtybitch - 17-04-2012, 15:57
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by Classy_Katy - 17-04-2012, 16:39