Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can someone explain 'age play' to me please?
When my partner and I do schoolgirl/teacher role plays for our own pleasure (as well as on AW), it's not about an older guy wanting a young girl...it's a dominance/submissive thing as it also involves spanking and caning...and it's also about being taken back to our first sexual experiences/fantasises, which involved schoolgirls and teachers. In the guy's mind he could be young again with someone of his own age. Someone really wanting a sexual experience with a child is not going to be satisfied by seeing a 45 year old dressed up as one...it's really what else it represents to them.

Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by kinkydirtybitch - 13-02-2012, 07:22
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by kinkydirtybitch - 14-02-2012, 08:09
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by kinkydirtybitch - 03-04-2012, 08:58
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by kinkydirtybitch - 04-04-2012, 07:20
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by Classy_Katy - 10-04-2012, 13:40
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by kinkydirtybitch - 17-04-2012, 15:57