Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can someone explain 'age play' to me please?
I don't think I would like to go so far as to condemn any other girl who does offer this, and in my heart of hearts I am convinced that for the vast majority of men, it is perfectly innocent.

But we each have to do what we are comfortable with, right?

A lot of girls won't do "A" or OWO or won't french kiss or whatever... it's no different really... if a girl is not comfortable doing something, then she shouldn't do it.

We need to make the choices for ourselves according to our own conscience and within our own limits, and our reasons for doing/not doing anything do not need to be scrutinised, most especially not by our peers.

But it is right that we should have conversations like this from time to time, and it is great that girls feel able to be honest about their position, one way or the other. For me, this conversation has lead me to think more deeply about something I have avoided thinking about for too long.

I think it is really important, though, that we can be happy with having different views and have conversations like this without condemning one another. We are all social pariahs as it is!

So long as no one is doing or encouraging or being complicit in anything illegal (and I am specifically thinking in terms of "P" here, nothing else) then it is up to the individual girl, is my view... for what it is worth.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter