Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can someone explain 'age play' to me please?
^ I can completely see why you'd have this opinion, but I don't think that's a fair representation of ageplay. I've experienced ageplay through the BDSM community more than online and I honestly don't think it's usually anything to do with real children. It's like petplay: people who like pretending to be cats/watching girls pretend to be cats don't necessarily fancy actual cats. Wanting to see an adult woman with an adult body pretend to be a child is a very different thing to wanting to look at children. Mostly ageplay has been about nurturing and looking after someone when I've experienced it in real life and it's lovely rather than questionable.

That said, since I've started camming I'd say there are a few people out there for whom ageplay does touch on questionable desires, but in the main it's a roleplay activity. Adult baby is similar... the mistresses who enjoy dressing men in diapers don't do it (I assume!) because they want to play with real babies.
we do the credit card processing for a number of online adult sites and we started reporting Russian and Eastern European sites that, although they stated the models were over 18, were in our opinion clearly targeting the "P" market by having the girls dressed up in children's clothing, licking lollipops, pigtails etc and.some had girls modelling that looked very, very young (14/15). Suffice to say, Visa and MasterCard closed down a lot of sites and if justified got the authorities involved to investigate. Stating someone is over 18 is not enough - anything vaguely connecting with enticing the "P" word is something we would clamp down on immediately.
I have to say, I'm not convinced that age play is really substantively different to the "schoolgirl" look we all do on request. Having said that, I must be honest and say that "schoolgirl" probably my least favourite thing to do (even though it doesn't usually involve and real role-play as such) in fact it sticks in my gullet a bit, but after PVC and secretary, it is probably the next most requested dress-up.

I seriously do not think that any of the guys I have done "schoolgirl" for are actually interested in real school girls! If they were, I doubt they would be coming to a 37 year old... although being trans, my figure is a little child-like and my breasts are small, a bit like a girl in puberty, so maybe there is more to it than I think? Urrrggghhhhh.... I'm creeping myself out now...
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
I've been having some confusion about this issue too, as far as what is and isn't allowed on Adultwork. I've cammed for a few years on other sites which were very specific about what was allowed with this. I only started camming regularly on Adultwork a week ago, and I'm pretty sure I saw in the rules that 'underage' play is not allowed. Yet I've still had guys asking me to play as young as a 12-year-old. I said absolutely not. I've gotten so many that now I'm wondering if these requests are common for the site, or if they're just flocking to me in particular because they think I might be naive/noob enough to do something against the rules.

But it's a confusing gray area with the whole schoolgirl thing. I love to dress up, so I have no problem doing a roleplay wearing a schoolgirl outfit with my hair in pigtails. I'm willing to do dressup and age play, but I don't want to break the site rules.

For those who do schoolgirl and/or ageplay, how do you tactfully draw the line with guys who try to take it too far/too young? Any input would be greatly appreciated!
I do schoolgirl roleplay etc but just will not go any lower than consenting age and have this on my profile so they know: Ageplay is for consenting ageplay only! If they try too go lower in cam stick to your guns they will leave if not what they want but plenty more out there that are fine with it being consenting age above.
i think ageplay is disgusting personally when its a grown man fantizing over a woman pretending to be a child. I have looked into it and i cant find anything that satisfies me its ok. I have read some women find it theraputic because they were abused as children and they get to re enact the whole thing with a loving caring partner. BUT if theyre being told to do sex acts how is that different from back then and how is it theraputic? I had a guy in private once he wanted me to wear white pants and pull them down over my bum and he said he was coming into my room and he was going to rub his cock on my bum until he comes. I was new to AW at the time so didnt take much notice until he said "are you a good girl for daddy?" it hit me suddenly he was enacting an act of abuse. It is very likely a 'p' would do that to an underage girl not actually penetrate her but get off like that. The incident would leave the person very confused depending on their age. It made me feel sick like the kind of sick when you watch a really f'd up horror film. I dont want to be no part of that, even if they are not acting out on real girls. All I say to any closet 'p' out there asking me for ageplay is "I hope you only abuse little girls in your mind" also i have a great relationship with my dad it would tear my world apart if i found out he went on sites as such as aw and got girls to act our daddy daughter fantasies it would be a direct disrespect of our sacred relationship.. i do not make no effort in hiding my feelings towards the ageplayers!
out not our
(03-04-2012, 02:06)spoiledlittlebitch Wrote: I have read some women find it theraputic because they were abused as children and they get to re enact the whole thing with a loving caring partner. BUT if theyre being told to do sex acts how is that different from back then and how is it theraputic?

We psychotherapists call it "acting out"; a therapeutic method of working through the emotional energy attached to certain experiences.
It's a funny one. I don't know... If these guys were really into real life 'age play', why would they bother coming to fully matured women? I don't think it's the same thing, I think it's just fantasy, and because of the whole idea of it being 'wrong' and 'bad' there is a certain eroticism that comes from it...
maybe amica can explain why the men do it? id love to know my natural reaction to men like that is my blood boils and i hurl abuse at them if i couldnt argue with the fact its justifiable then i wouldnt