Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help! My Profile Has Been Removed!!!
I've been a Verified Member of AW since December 2010, I have 237 positive feedbacks and I have just received this email from AW saying they have removed my profile:
Hello Elite_Annalise

As part of our effort to improve the quality, continuity and authenticity of the persons taking advantage of our free advertising service, we have removed your profile.

We have received a number of member complaints that the pictures you have uploaded don't belong to you and/or have been taken from some other site/profile without permission. AdultWork.co.uk endeavours to protect the integrity of the Site to benefit all the members and in line with the Terms of Use we have had no alternative other than to remove your profile.

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email as they will not be read. Please consult the Knowledge Base for further information.

Regards

The AdultWork.com Team

I just can't understand it! All my photographs are genuine and are mine... I have all the originals to prove it! Everyone who has ever left me feedback has always said that I am definitely who I say I am! Why would AdultWork do this? Who on earth are these people who have supposedly complained about me? Can anyone help? I have contacted AW and I'm waiting for their reply.
I think someone has stolen photographs of me wearing a blue and pink corset (which I can prove are mine) and they are trying to pass them off as their own. I have sent AW details of the photographer who took the photographs and their gallery with my photographs in, which also has a link to my website too! If anyone recognises any of my photographs on another girl's profile on AW, please let me know!
Panic Over! AW have finally realised that my pictures are genuine and I've received an apology! Yey! I would like to know who has been trying to steal my photos! Anyone else had this experience?
Appears you got it fixed quite fast. When AW receive complaints they have to follow through. Its unfortunate as its affects your business but its just something that has to be done. If you are the genuine member (as you were) its quite easy to get the profile turned back on.

At least we know support is doing their job trying to keep Adultwork genuine I supoose.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
The above seems totally unfair but unfortunately also understandable with the amount of abuse the system gets.

Glad you got it sorted out

Sarah x x x
(09-02-2012, 01:28)wife4rent Wrote: The above seems totally unfair but unfortunately also understandable with the amount of abuse the system gets.

Glad you got it sorted out

Sarah x x x
Thanks Sarah! It was unfair and quite weird!

I once had all my information and photos stolen from my website for an AW profile when I wasn't even a member of AW. The only reason I found out was because I was getting calls from clients saying they had seen me on AW. Obviously I was very surprised because I didn't have a profile on there at the time! When I looked into it, the person who stole my info was using it to sell pictures in their private gallery and for some reason they had put my real phone number on the profile too! AW were very quick to take the profile down thank goodness! x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Has My Profile Been Removed? admin 329 867,728 04-04-2024, 15:53
Last Post: admin
  Urgent Help please - profile removed sultryshelley 24 31,684 20-03-2024, 17:02
Last Post: Matureindian
  How to get my deceased friends profile removed lilys1 2 1,853 10-09-2022, 16:11
Last Post: Queenie500
  My profile been removed Theodora98 1 4,166 18-08-2018, 21:07
  Profile removed FelicityTW 3 6,051 01-12-2017, 10:58