Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why Has My Profile Been Removed?
Back on now - Turns out that I had 'follow me on Twitter @MichelleSins' on my profile which isn't allowed!!! Surely just emailing me and telling me that would-be lots easier than create all the hassle?
As for the Twitter issue, I already had 2 way links to Twitter before Aw even wrote the 'Help Centre' Article/Terms.
Mine is gone now! I saw the message when I logged on about twitter so followed their instructions and now this!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I'm back!!

I had followed their instructions but said in my profile that if anyone wanted to follow me on twitter to use the link below (in the place it should be) but apparently we mustn't use the word twitter at all in our details.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
hi
im new to this
not too sure if this will work. but im desperate
my profile on adultwork has been removed I dont know why..i didnt got any email with any warning or to say that my profile was removed..and i wanna ask why?I didnt do anything wrong...Can you pls explain me what happend?
Hi, contact AW support here http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-1917.html only they will know.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi Admin,

My profile has disappeared overnight. Could you look into this please?Not sure what I have done wrong.

Thanks
Sophie

Hi, if not already done so you can send a ticket to AW Support here to find out whats up with the profile http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-1917.html

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thanks, have done so now. Here's hoping Smile
I have had a reply that they are not my pictures. They so are.Like Kinky Dirty Bitch, I model, so they could well show up on TinEye. I have several pictures in my pg that are taken off my webcam. Can I send a copy of my driving licence to verify that I am me? If you read my reviews, they all say that I am the girl in the pictures.
Thing is, there is no point in me setting up a new profile, as I am going to encounter the same problems. So do i just accept that AW isn't for me?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Urgent Help please - profile removed sultryshelley 24 31,682 20-03-2024, 17:02
Last Post: Matureindian
  How to get my deceased friends profile removed lilys1 2 1,852 10-09-2022, 16:11
Last Post: Queenie500
  My profile been removed Theodora98 1 4,166 18-08-2018, 21:07
Last Post: admin
  Profile removed FelicityTW 3 6,050 01-12-2017, 10:58
  Why has my profile been removed? Ellie871 1 5,138 05-10-2017, 15:51