Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why Has My Profile Been Removed?
Hi, try http://www.adultwork.com/ReactivateMe.asp

and if it doesnt work then send message to support, this is the guide http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1917

It appears at a glance the account is inactive, or you have the wrong registrations settings, eg seeking services instead of offering services due to inactivity.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I was seeking services yes.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ladieswatch2 for this post:
  • admin
(21-01-2012, 21:55)Please can anyone help me? My Adultwork profile has been removed 11/02/16 Robyn Ryder. Wrote: My nickname is Robyn Ryder, My profile is verified (sent 2x photographs) and I have 60+ positive feedback which reflects, me, my profile and my photographs. I have around £300 credits built up. 
Thursday 11th February, I woke up early as I had scheduled bookings, to my horror I could not log into my profile.  I logged into my email account with is connected to my page and I had received the following email;

Hello Robyn Ryder
As part of our effort to improve the quality, continuity and authenticity of the persons taking advantage of our free advertising service, we have removed your profile.
We have received a number of member complaints that the pictures you have uploaded don't belong to you and/or have been taken from some other site/profile without permission. AdultWork.co.uk endeavours to protect the integrity of the Site to benefit all the members and in line with the Terms of Use we have had no alternative other than to remove your profile.
Please DO NOT REPLY to this email as they will not be read. Please consult the Knowledge Base for further information.
Regards
The AdultWork.com Team

I have sent a message through the AW help system but I haven’t received anything back? After relentlessly searching the internet, reading forums and analysing the Terms and Conditions I have come up with a conclusion. I have broken a rule, possibly, unintentionally. 
The rule being having my three profiles pictures I use and  AW advertise me on another website. I was unaware of this, which I now know I am at fault by reading and analysing the T&Cs. 
In my defence the reason my photographs ended up on another website are; 
During the week, I had received numerous emails, even a telephone call from another adult website. These emails was claiming that they had chosen my profile wanted to advertise my profile for free. I was flattered and also a little confused as to what all this men as I solely use AW. Stupidly I opened another email (which this time had a read receipt on) and clicked the link which was attached. This then opened up a new web page, with my exact AW profile pictures, phone number and text??
I did not know it was possible to copy/paste my details and somehow use my photographs without me uploading them from my PC?? 
I have now managed to delete my "Profile" off this  site.

I really don’t know what to do now as AW is the only website I use and trust.  I need my page back as this is my sole income.
I can provide any information confirming my authentication and the emails supporting what has happened?
Please Help....

Thank you,  Robyn Ryder xx
Hi, 

Did you manage to get your profile back??? This has just happened to me  Confused xx
(01-02-2016, 14:49)moongoddess Wrote:
(01-02-2016, 14:09)wife4rent Wrote: Also check to see if your old profile is registered, did you actually remove it using the Remove Me option?

Contact AW and explain all the above and verify yourself with your ID again

But I am sue they will not like you using a VPN, so that could still give you problems.

Sarah x x x

Thanks to you both xx I will have a look into it.. going to get a coffee and try and chill out before i have a bash... Big Grin x

Hello, 

This has just happened to me. How did you resolve the issue?? xx
(17-07-2015, 11:02)misswildy_33 Wrote:
(17-07-2015, 10:30)misswildy_33 Wrote: Can you please explain to me why my account has been deleted with a large some on money in there??? Just woke up after a long shift to find its all gone? How can this be? Please tell me you can resolve this asap??
I have about £2000 in my account, Can you confirm this will be transferred to my bank account please? I am gutted, Iv put alot of time and effort into this site recently and tried to follow all the rules, I have no idea what I have done wrong? Can you please comfirm what I have done wrong to lose all that money? PLEASE..  iv also send alot of girls to this site and cant believe you can just do this, Can you please help me because I can not find any other way of contacting AW other then twitter

Sonia

Did you resolve this???  It has just happened to myself xx
Hi. Registered and got verified . when i was going to log in and cam my account was suddenly deactivate d. Why ? My account info are the same as the deactivated profile.
Robyn those are phishing emails. AW will NEVER ask you for your login or personal details.

Sometimes you can be deactivated after a few weeks or months of inactivity. Or you may have broken a rule. Use the help centre to send them a message.
Heart 
(25-02-2016, 03:47)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Robyn those are phishing emails. AW will NEVER ask you for your login or personal details.

Sometimes you can be deactivated after a few weeks or months of inactivity. Or you may have  broken a rule. Use the help centre to send them a message.

Thank you for your reply. Definately SCAM emails. I managed to get my profile back. xxx  Heart Heart Heart
(25-02-2016, 03:47)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Robyn those are phishing emails. AW will NEVER ask you for your login or personal details.

Sometimes you can be deactivated after a few weeks or months of inactivity. Or you may have  broken a rule. Use the help centre to send them a message.

Think I'm right in saying that Profiles are removed after 2 months of inactivity, the profile holder will then get an advisory email saying that you have one month to re-activate profile, after that its gone for good and you will have to re-register but then you get the hassle of the software rejecting email, name and mobile number bla bla bla.

Also remember that some email accounts that you used to set up your profile, such as mail.com are de-activated if you don't log in regularly and then AW automatically down grades the profile as not being a service provider, So don't rely on just viewing your email via AW. If you don't use your email daily you will miss any important advisory messages from AW.

...and if you chose to display your work email and not use the AW protection then watch out for scams claiming to invite you to join and try Adultwork beta.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Urgent Help please - profile removed sultryshelley 24 31,961 20-03-2024, 17:02
Last Post: Matureindian
  How to get my deceased friends profile removed lilys1 2 1,895 10-09-2022, 16:11
Last Post: Queenie500
  My profile been removed Theodora98 1 4,207 18-08-2018, 21:07
Last Post: admin
  Profile removed FelicityTW 3 6,093 01-12-2017, 10:58
  Why has my profile been removed? Ellie871 1 5,173 05-10-2017, 15:51