Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why Has My Profile Been Removed?
Last night I was working and changed one of my profile pictures and my account stopped working, I emailed the site and they responded this morning that members had allegedly complained that it wasn't my photo. My boyfriend took all my photos on the site of me. They've now said I am blocked for 2 weeks, therefore now what can I do it seems that they just blocked me and now I am stuffed for 2 weeks just because they're saying the photo is not of me when it is.
Hi my account had been deactivated and I don't no why plz help this is my job Ellie31
(31-10-2015, 12:17)Ema28uk Wrote: Hi my account had been deactivated and I don't no why plz help this is my job Ellie31

You need to contact adultwork directly, the forum is not run by adultwork.
My account was just removed and I have not done ANY of these things....

I should also mention that I got this e-mail :

Hello NaughtyorNice69

As part of our effort to improve the quality, continuity and authenticity of the persons taking advantage of our free advertising service, we have removed your profile.

Despite being advised on several occasions that your profile, or conduct, is in breach of our terms of use, you have made no changes to either. AdultWork.co.uk endeavours to protect the integrity of the Site to benefit all the members and in line with the Terms of Use we have had no alternative other than to remove your profile.

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email as they will not be read. Please consult the Knowledge Base for further information.

Regards

The AdultWork.com Team

Then this e-mail :

THIS EMAIL WAS SENT FROM AN UNMONITORED EMAIL ACCOUNT - DO NOT REPLY

Hello NaughtyorNice69

Your sale/auction entitled 'Fancy dress leg warmers - worn lots!' has been
terminated because you are no longer active on the site. If this has come
as a surprise to you, please submit your comments via the Site's Feedback
Page.

The AdultWork.com Team

I can't login at all Sad Got over £200 in there.
(09-10-2015, 23:57)Ana_X Wrote: The adultwork forum is not the property of adultwork.com, you'll need to get in touch with the adultwork website via their help centre to resolve it.

I have sent multiple messages via their help center, and there has been no response what so ever.
(13-10-2015, 12:22)Strawberryblonde Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 23:32)LadyJessicaLAX Wrote: I created my profile the other night, and recieved and email saying my profile has been removed that the photos I have posted are not mine and being used illegally and without permission. The photos I posted are the ones that I use everywhere in my advertising. Most of them my husband took of me one of them a photographer friend of mine took of me, I have the rights to all of my photos. Please explain to me why my profile was removed....?

The 3 main profile photos can't be used anywhere else.

That would be great if they said something about that anywhere when signing up. I read everything when setting up my profile and it said nothing of the sort.
It is in the Terms & Conditions on every page whether or not you sign in; you also digitally sign your acceptance thereof when you do sign in.

Hope that clears up any confusion.
Hi all,

I have been deleted as well this morning, the same email about the pictures not belonging to me, which they do. The three main photos may well be on my personal site which is linked to AW, I didn't know about the rule. I have emailed AW and not heard anything back. I have 391 feedback on AW, along with 160 odd credits.

I would like my old profile back, and am happy to rectify the situation. Has anyone got any advice as to how to sort this out? I have emailed AW on admin@adultwork.com, and as yet, haven't heard anything, though I am aware that they are busy.

As an aside, and I guess may be significant, at the weekend, I got a text from " Adultwork" asking me to send my login details and dob by return, otherwise my profile may be closed. As far as I was concerned, this could have been a hacker, so I ignored it. I am now wondering whether it was genuine.

Anyone got any advice? I am hoping to set up a new profile if I can't get this one back, but don't want that to be deleted, too.

Thanks in advance guys
THIS EMAIL WAS SENT FROM AN UNMONITORED EMAIL ACCOUNT - DO NOT REPLY
Reply via: http://www.adultwork.com/Ask

Hello

We have now received your email and your identification as requested.

Your account has now been reactivated.

We hope you understand the integrity of the Site is paramount and we would like to thank you for your co-operation.

We have set your services to Seeking Services. Due to the nature of the complaints we received, you must remove all pictures that do not feature you.

If any are images are found in future to be stock photos that do not feature you, your account will be deactivated permanently.

Once you have removed the images that do not feature you, you can set your services back to Offering Services here http://www.adultwork.com/RegistrationDetails.asp

Regards
The AdultWork.com Team
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am very grateful that my profile has been reinstated, but am also worried about which photos have upset AW. Has anyone any idea how I deal with this? All my photos are either Iphone shots or done by togs I know. I don't want the profile deleted again. Can anyone advise? TIA
Seems like AW had the ban hammer out this morning because I got the exact same email and profile suspension. I uploaded my new verification photo an hour or so ago and nothing back so far but it is incredibly irritating. All my photos are mine all taken either with my phone or my webcam so I've no idea at all which picture has been complained about or why. Was off to a decent start this morning and randomly suspended 2 hours after logging in.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Urgent Help please - profile removed sultryshelley 24 31,981 20-03-2024, 17:02
Last Post: Matureindian
  How to get my deceased friends profile removed lilys1 2 1,896 10-09-2022, 16:11
Last Post: Queenie500
  My profile been removed Theodora98 1 4,208 18-08-2018, 21:07
Last Post: admin
  Profile removed FelicityTW 3 6,094 01-12-2017, 10:58
  Why has my profile been removed? Ellie871 1 5,175 05-10-2017, 15:51