Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
How to Contact Adultwork.com
Nice to meet you Colin and thank you xx
Good Morning im from philippines i just want to ask if how to make a master account on AW? and what those requirements needed... please help me..

thank you in advance.....
take care
hello Collin can u help me please?
help needed with my direct cam service as cannot access anything for no apparent reason, help please
Adultwork should be easy to contact and they are not! They should employ people to answer people's problems they may be having. Every other webcam site you can email them! Oh but not AW your on your own with that one! Not good at all!
When you go to adultwork helpdesk when you have a problem fill in the box asking what your issue is

then submit

sometimes you get a message in red writing saying message not submitted you click again to submit and it goes through

after this check your email inbox aw email you advising you that your query has been sent

they advise it may take 24 hours for a reply but in most cases they are more prompt than this

if you have heard nothing they advise that your problem is more than likely already covered in the general help section

adultwork are very good at replying as long as your polite with your query , problem, they wont respond to rude or aggressive requests and why should they ?

hope this helps

country-gal xxxxx
Hi

Do you know what this message means and why it would be added to my profile?

Exchange Error: Source Member does not have spend privilege

I can't spend my credits i just bought to pay for my phone number to show or for my available today, now worried i wont even be able to pay for the local section tonight for tomorrow
Loose morals, tight fanny…isn't that enough?
I can't log in! I get a message that my email address is not verified and I'm afraid I can't remember the email address I used to register so I can't change it or re-verify it. And I can't send a message as I can't log in.
Shame to loose all my good feed back. Can admin help?

Steve818
You could try this: http://www.adultwork.com/dlgKBArticle.as...icleID=168 Click on close window the fill out the form that pops up stating you cannot remember your email address. It might work. Admin of this forum are not Admin/owners of AW itself.

(29-10-2014, 01:56)steve818 Wrote: I can't log in! I get a message that my email address is not verified and I'm afraid I can't remember the email address I used to register so I can't change it or re-verify it. And I can't send a message as I can't log in.
Shame to loose all my good feed back. Can admin help?

Steve818
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Look here - http://whois.domaintools.com/adultwork.com

This may have all you need