AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
How to Contact Adultwork.com
welcome. admin!
a new registrant help please!
Please check my picture and enable the inspection verifikációmat because they want to work.
kisses and thanks admin!
PLEASE ! PLEASE!
Ayesha@Sweet
Hello admin,

Would someone be able to action the email I sent as requested with verification photo & I'd.
I was aiming to cash out today and I've been trying to get this rectified all day to have my account reactivate. I did try and send a ticket also but I keep getting the error message that my message was not sent Confused
It's been a rather stressful day but as always I'm am very greatful for your help

Xxx
Hi, when you see the message saying it wasnt sent look at the bottom right and click the button to send it.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi, are you able to login to your payoneer account ok? If yes, click here https://myaccount.payoneer.com/MainPage/...urces.aspx

Does Adultwork appear?

Has the card been activated ok? Been a while since I got my card so dont remember the process but if your able to login and see no mention of "activation" anywhere then I would assume it is.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Dear Admin,

Thank you for your reply ,
Yes i can log in into the payoneer site ok and my card has been activated and i do have my pin number too ,

But i do not see adultwork in my payoneer account page at all ?

And then when i go to adultwork website and try to transfert my credits using
payoneer links , this message appeared :The payoner account linkedto this payee ID has not been approved by Payoneer ?

I am new to Payoneer , i normally used Uk bank transfert or Eu bank transfert but we all need to set up a new method of paiement now so i tried but it is not working . xDodgy
Hi, email your payoneer email address to admin@adultworkwebcammers.co.uk and I will check it for you.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Hi there
I accidentally deactivated my account on adultwork and I can't remember my password. Is it possible for admin to reactivate my account without knowing my password or do I just have to begin again?
Hello Admin please can you check my account , i just give up i don't know what else to do to activate it!! Sad

Username: Marrylou

thank you
Thank you Admin sorry i don't know your name ,
My payoneer is now working fine , but without you and without Dan from daily pay i won't have sorted this problem so quick ,
Payoneer called me and let me a message, i called them back and all went smooth.
Thank you again for everything you are doing for us ,you are doing a amazing job xxx
Hi, always pleased to help Smile

Thanks

adultworkbanner4