Qries

Ooops, Wrong day!
Had 6 missed calls already this morning on my phone before I got to answer it

Him: Are you available in 20 minutes for a quickie
Me: Sorry I am not available today
Him: Yes you are, it says you are available on the 24th
Me: But today is the 25th
Him: Oh Fuck! -->> hangs Up

Not his day today, these things happen. but i do wonder when somebody actually tells you that they are NOT available, even if I may have made a mistake on my advertsing. Why would you insist that the person should be?

Sarah x x x
sounds very much like his dick had taken over and was flying the plane Sarah and he just wasnt going to take no for answer!!! Rudeness mixed with stupidity = arrogant prat
Maybe he was pissed lol Smile

(25-01-2012, 10:56)wife4rent Wrote: Had 6 missed calls already this morning on my phone before I got to answer it

Him: Are you available in 20 minutes for a quickie
Me: Sorry I am not available today
Him: Yes you are, it says you are available on the 24th
Me: But today is the 25th
Him: Oh Fuck! -->> hangs Up

Not his day today, these things happen. but i do wonder when somebody actually tells you that they are NOT available, even if I may have made a mistake on my advertsing. Why would you insist that the person should be?

Sarah x x x

Ha ha... Well I managed to turn up for a job interview a week early this week so anything is possibly really!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
(26-01-2012, 19:26)jayzee77 Wrote: Ha ha... Well I managed to turn up for a job interview a week early this week so anything is possibly really!

Enthusiasm has no bounds you were just eager to impress

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Desperate for the job....
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
jayzee, hi and you have to tell us.... did you get it?