Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Dreaded January Lull
Sad 
I absolutely loathe this time of year, because it's so quiet. I guess everybody has run out of money before they have run out of month, are paying off christmas and getting ready to pay the tax man.

Anybody else noticing the annual new year lull lately?

mc xxx
Yeah, its depressing! Only the timewasters are keeping me occupied right now. This is the best time to make the most of webcamming and private galleries, i guess.
(17-01-2012, 15:43)kitana Syn Wrote: Yeah, its depressing! Only the timewasters are keeping me occupied right now. This is the best time to make the most of webcamming and private galleries, i guess.

Crap isn't it? I've painted My nails several times over, tidied up my office, deleted the crap off my laptop, called a few friends, played games etc. Roll on Feb!
In fact, I might even put free chat on just for something to do! lmao! How sad is that?!
Haha! Yeah, my room is pretty damn clean at the moment too! But the crap part is the fact that my fridge is almost empty! When i'm bored, i tend to eat! And theres no way i'm going to freeze my arse off in that cold weather to lose the extra pounds! Gotta make sure i only buy carrots and marshmallows!
Roll on february!
(17-01-2012, 15:52)kitana Syn Wrote: Haha! Yeah, my room is pretty damn clean at the moment too! But the crap part is the fact that my fridge is almost empty! When i'm bored, i tend to eat! And theres no way i'm going to freeze my arse off in that cold weather to lose the extra pounds! Gotta make sure i only buy carrots and marshmallows!
Roll on february!

lol oh ya - I'm a bit like that, but doing my level best not to eat through boredom, because a) I need to lose those post-christmas extra pounds and b) can't afford to! lol

(17-01-2012, 17:21)mistresscristal Wrote:
(17-01-2012, 15:52)kitana Syn Wrote: Haha! Yeah, my room is pretty damn clean at the moment too! But the crap part is the fact that my fridge is almost empty! When i'm bored, i tend to eat! And theres no way i'm going to freeze my arse off in that cold weather to lose the extra pounds! Gotta make sure i only buy carrots and marshmallows!
Roll on february!

lol oh ya - I'm a bit like that, but doing my level best not to eat through boredom, because a) I need to lose those post-christmas extra pounds and b) can't afford to! lol
Cristal, did you know the link to your AW page wasn't working? That might be help improve things.

I have been very busy myself. Just moved up to Manchester to set up a production company, increased my prices as I now offer full service, and the phone hasn't stopped ringing.
Hopefully it should improve next week, when peeps start to get paid. Thanks Mr Smith - I've dealt with the link now and it's working. I changed My adultwork name a few weeks back and forgot to change my links - oops! lol
I guess for most people money might well be an issue in January. For me though and, I'm sure for many other men, at any time of the year the main problem is opportunity. If the opportunity arose I would definitely be seeing you girls. But I can't always get away from the house for 2 or 3 hours, plus the preparation. So more often than not, I enjoy you on webcam. Sorry if this sounds like a bit of a sob story but it is another aspect to consider.