Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

If black lacy knix were food, they'd be a bacon butty.
Everybody's favourite in other words. even vegetarians dream of black lace.
DIscuss.
False, it's a varied taste is the underpants department. I've never liked a man in black lace knickers - what are you on about buddy Smile
hi ana, just me messing around; i dont like a man in black lace knickers either.
I recently posted on the lines of 'what are wgs most often asked to wear for a meeting?' and stated that my preference was black underwear. Nobody of the few who read it actually replied :-{ so thought i'd ask the same question but in a jokey way. It seams this also has been lost on forumees but thanks ana for at least replying.
(most peole like bacon buttys; most blokes that i know like black knickers on their gf, wife, partner, friend with benefit etc; hence if black knix were food they be a bacon butty; just like red & brown paisley design knix might be tapioca pudding because not many people like that.) Look, i am sorry ok. i was bored, i had time to fill in, i was just watching the clock before home time, it wasnt my fault, the voices in my head made me write that on the forum, i did it for a bet, the guy next to me told me to put it on the site, i cant help it, i am so sorry, it made sense when i read it back before sending, i had run out of pills, i shouldnt be able to go on line, i am my own worst enemy, ahem, we are all right again now.