Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

deactivated
My account just got deactivated and i dont know what to do. ive no idea why and its on the same day my ex husband just cut my maintenance byh 2/3 rds all this 5 days before christmas.Please help me
hi, dont think the 2 happenings are connected unless your ex husband is ace hacker inc.
Sorry to hear you are suffering and thanks for letting me know that its just 5 days to merry madness.
hopefully your new year will be so much better for you.
Just had a thought that if you are disconected then there is little point in me replying to your post which might explain why nobody else has. mmm
Oh god me either he doesnt have the eye hand co-ordination to do that. No it was a co-incidence. But a reminder to me to protect my preferred source of income. Adult work and adult
work forum arent the same.This forum is independent and i got re-instated!!!
Did they tell you why they deactivated you hon?
(20-12-2011, 17:20)milfymouth Wrote: Oh god me either he doesnt have the eye hand co-ordination to do that. No it was a co-incidence. But a reminder to me to protect my preferred source of income. Adult work and adult
work forum arent the same.This forum is independent and i got re-instated!!!

Thats good news young lady

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

apparently my profile was a touch obscene-it really was!!!
Too obscene for AW? Wow. :o
(29-12-2011, 20:14)milfymouth Wrote: apparently my profile was a touch obscene-it really was!!!

I too have been deactivated back in the early days when I used to advertise the obscene nature of my no taboos phone chat.

Hope everything is going well again for you honey!