Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

London Tours - Are They Worthwhile Or Too Expensive?
I'm always being asked to tour London, but I'm put off by the extortionate hotel prices. I like to stay in at least 4 star or 5 star hotels when I tour, so it could end up being very pricey. I've also been told that there are a lot of girls in London who offer their services at really silly prices because the competition is so fierce. Anyone have any experiences of London Tours to share?
so long as you advertise enough in advance to make sure you get some guaranteed bookings- which if you're being asked to go you should do then you should be fine.

When I tour down there I usually make sure I have one solid booking for about 2/3 hours to cover all costs. I've never once lost out going to London and it's my favourite place to tour.

I never change or lower my rates so I think you should be fine.

I myself am very particular about where I stay, but you can get some nice 4 stars for about £100 a night.

Wow! £100, that is cheap for London! It seems rare to find any decent hotels that aren't in excess of £250 per night.
That's why we stay away from hotels! Wink
Aha, good tip!
Yeah you do have to take a look around if you want hotels, but if you need some recommendations I have a long list of places i've stayed in/ been recommended by the loveliest gents Smile
Yes Sophie, that would be brilliant thank you! Could you pm me the list?
I tour in London about 4 times a year it's defo worth it!! I have a great contact who has about 25 apartments in North Greenwich 5 mins walk from the 02 and north greenwich tube station, it's not central london but it's never had any effect on my clients, and the apartments are modern and very big 2 bedroom ones, clean and tidy.
If you want the owners details PM me and I will be happy to pass them on to you.

Jessica Lloyd x
(22-01-2012, 00:30)XjessicaLoveX Wrote: I tour in London about 4 times a year it's defo worth it!! I have a great contact who has about 25 apartments in North Greenwich 5 mins walk from the 02 and north greenwich tube station, it's not central london but it's never had any effect on my clients, and the apartments are modern and very big 2 bedroom ones, clean and tidy.
If you want the owners details PM me and I will be happy to pass them on to you.

Jessica Lloyd x

Hi Jessica,

Yes, that would be really helpful, thank you! x