Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Minor irritations
If i have had a good time with a lady then not a lot irratates me. It is kinda funny when they want to pop to the shops after you have seen them and they lay on the bed wriggling into tight jeans nearly had to get them back off her
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(17-12-2011, 19:32)simo22 Wrote: wg changing out of black lacy underwear into sweatshirt/leggings after session but before i have left. Shatters the illusion seeing the lady 'offstage' as it were.

Assuming you removed their underwear at some stage are you saying you like them to put it all back on just to see you out and then they are "allowed" back to reality. I like to see a wg in her civvies, looking natural.

As for errands they have to run - this is not the real world. It is shady by definition. It's not like they/we can say "Have to rush have a sex appointment" to other people. The nature of the agenda changes.

They do have real lives outside of your "hour". My favourite WG always wears normal clothes (dresses usually) and I find that refreshing. What is underneath is another matter.Smile

(20-12-2011, 11:38)Yankee Dude Wrote:
(17-12-2011, 19:32)simo22 Wrote: wg changing out of black lacy underwear into sweatshirt/leggings after session but before i have left. Shatters the illusion seeing the lady 'offstage' as it were.

Assuming you removed their underwear at some stage are you saying you like them to put it all back on just to see you out and then they are "allowed" back to reality. I like to see a wg in her civvies, looking natural.

As for errands they have to run - this is not the real world. It is shady by definition. It's not like they/we can say "Have to rush have a sex appointment" to other people. The nature of the agenda changes.

They do have real lives outside of your "hour". My favourite WG always wears normal clothes (dresses usually) and I find that refreshing. What is underneath is another matter.

wow thats quite an assumption you make without prompt, a grand gesture of allowance on my behalf, highlighting the shady unreal world for my attention and establishing some boundries for me within my hour. Not sure whether to put you on my christmas card list or file under minor irritants.

I like wgs in normal clothes somehow it makes the experience more real.
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]