Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Muff March - Natural or Hairless?
check this out - there's a Muff March tomorrow in London against the rise of designer vaginas and any alternations to the 'natural pussy'. I probably agree with some of their issues re: younger girls feeling they have to get their bits surgically altered, but they also take issue with being hairless.. WTF! - I can't now decide if I want to shave my own pussy now? lol

No matter - I had all my hair permanently removed years ago after shaving for years and I just LOVE being hairless.

Just wondered what other girls and guys think or prefer? I know most of the girls I play with keep well trimmed or are fully shaven.

M
x
cc.cheeky-chinese.com
Twitter: @cheeky_chinese
Definitely hairless. Armpits too. Now chest and other parts of the body are something else.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
Dont they just cut off the flaps, personally I think flappy fannies are better.
As I have said before on this issue, when raised in other threads, give me a hairy pussy any day! To me the natural look is much more erotic. Pity I'm in a minority but tomorrow's marchers have my support!
I'm fine with hair, so long as its not an overgrown, wild forest down there.
I have a little bit of hair but it's in a very neat strip.. I just don't feel the same with it completely bald down there. I really don't like 70's afro pubes, though. Wink
Well I can understand woman wanting to have their flappy fannies altered, I wanted too years ago before becoming a wg then realised men loved my flappy fanny. As for the hair, I was hairless up and till about 2 months ago when I started regrowing my ginger minge, I keep it trimmed and neat and always clean around my clitoral area and my lips and my clients seem to love it. I think clients are starting fall out of love with the hairless fanny.
I used to be snow white but drifted...

Hi all, for what its worth; i prefer a smooth trim where everything is visible but just enough 'bush' for the sense & thrill of touch. Au natural is too much like poking about in the undergrowth and bald is somehow too peado for me.
Just my thoughts and dont expect many to agree with me. Incidentally, before you ask...... i do manscape myself. so yes i do practice what i preach
(09-12-2011, 23:20)saa79 Wrote: I'm fine with hair, so long as its not an overgrown, wild forest down there.

Yes a little growth is acceptable ............. but when you cant see what you want to see for all the bushes then that is just yuck !!
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(10-12-2011, 03:02)CherryBomb69 Wrote: I have a little bit of hair but it's in a very neat strip..

Is that what they call Brazilian?

Yes I'm coming round to liking a more natural bush too. The next lady on my hotlist has a 'lightly-trimmed' hedge Smile