Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Best buy of 2011
As Sophie has reminded us, we're nearly at the end of yet another year. I've recently bought one of the best gadgets ever and I'm pretty sure if my memories serves me right it was due to a recommendation by Lady_Lust on here.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cleancut-Perso...5316450841

It's fantastic! I would thoroughly recommend it to any lady who would like to avoid rough areas of skin where the hair starts to grow back. Brilliant for shaving around delicate areas, or anywhere else unsightly hair may grow.

What have you bought this year that you are really pleased with?
new specs today has been my best buy of 2011 though costing £751 was a killer
(03-12-2011, 13:57)lolo Wrote: new specs today has been my best buy of 2011 though costing £751 was a killer

Wow, that is a killer price. I take it you love them though.
(03-12-2011, 13:57)lolo Wrote: new specs today has been my best buy of 2011 though costing £751 was a killer

Bloody hell and I thought mine were a bit over the top at about £350 are they a special type of lens that you have had to have had put in

these arent even designer frames fuck that changed them when i found out what the special lenses were costing
Thought it would be because of the lenses
Not exactly a best buy, but an acquisition which I had been wanting for a few years.
One of the finest stereo reel to reel recorders ever made for studio use, which I'm in the process of rebuilding.
A Studer Revox PR99 Mk lll.

The dogs dangly bits!
[Image: Studer-ReVox-PR-99-MKIII-3.jpg]
David that looks very complicated
Despite the fact the battery life on my Samsung Galaxy S2 is utter crap, it was the bargain of the decade. I'd been hanging on to upgrade my iPhone to the latest. It was a bit broken, as I couldn't turn it off - luckily no planes crashed while I had it on board!

Anyway I went into the O2 shop and they said I could have the Galaxy for nothing - an iPhone would have cost £200 - and what's more they paid me £141 for my broken iPhone. How's that for a deal, and the Samsung has a fantastic camera on it, far better than the iPhone.
I just want to have fun Tongue
I love a good bargain Nick.

Dave that looks great. Can you still by film to play off it? We could have a film night Smile