Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

right own up who stuck the buzz lightyear up their ass
http://gizmodo.com/5860807/buzz-lightyea...e-your-ass
Hahahahahahaha
(01-12-2011, 23:02)lolo Wrote: http://gizmodo.com/5860807/buzz-lightyea...e-your-ass

Perhaps his wife / her husband got a little pissed off Big Grin
I can just see it, muffled sounds of TO INFINITY AND BEYOOOOOND, coming from their arse...
the other thing was just as bad was someone trying to hide a gun up there eurgh
Omg I just had a vision of someone asking SassyAnn if she did anal and her eyes lighting up, saying 'yes please' then bending over for the chap to reach for his bag and produce a... Buzz Lightyear!!! hehehe. Now that might even put an off the delights of anal.

(sorry Ann, but you got to laugh!)

It brings a whole new dimension to the idea of playing with toys during sex lol.
lol like that.

Def not the sort of toys I choose to put up my ass but takes allsorts!!.

Perhaps he had pissed off someone by keep asking for anal and wouldn't take no for an answer so she shoved it up his ass to see how he liked it but not realising he has alot of anal & he has a easy hole & it sucked it up couldn't get it back out.

Sorry babling I knowTongue
(02-12-2011, 10:18)Laudanum Wrote: I can just see it, muffled sounds of TO INFINITY AND BEYOOOOOND, coming from their arse...

PMSL. That was exactly what popped up in my head!
A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book. ~Irish Proverb
(02-12-2011, 12:58)JOT2000 Wrote:
(02-12-2011, 10:18)Laudanum Wrote: I can just see it, muffled sounds of TO INFINITY AND BEYOOOOOND, coming from their arse...

PMSL. That was exactly what popped up in my head!

Picture this:

Sitting in the Accident and Emergency room waiting to be seen...

Muffled sounds of "TO INFINITY AND BEYOOOOOND" can be heard every time he moves. A little old lady pipes up with, "Ooo my grandson loves Buzz, have you been out and bought one from the shops for one of your darlings?"

Him: Not exactly.
Her: Oh you just have it with you then?
Him: Well yes.
Her: Can I see it? I know there's a new one out, and I want to know if it's the one I bought him last time, it's my mind you know, I'm eighty-three!
Him: Errr...well not exactly.
Her: Why not?
Him: It's a bit hidden right now.
Her: Well isn't it in one of your pockets?
Him: No I'm afraid it's elsewhere.
Her: Where else could it possibly be?
Him: *turns red and looks downward*
Her: *shock* YOU FILTHY HOUND.

Little old lady shuffles away to other side of the room looking appalled.
Crikey you have a vivid imagination! Had you thought about a career in journalism?
I just want to have fun Tongue