Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Socks On or Socks Off
(01-12-2011, 12:35)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I used to say socks off until having a conversation with the girls on here some time ago, which now leads me to say, what ever suits you best. I don't want any nasty icky nail infections or anything on my bed spread thank you very much!

I would always have said 'socks off' but then i had a look at some of the ugly feet that guys had so im now 50/50 and i defo dont want any of their scabby germs on my bedding Sad so if they keep them on I say absolutely nowt. Big Grin
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
I have a friend back home who would wretch at just the mention of feet... It was hilarious.

I really don't tend to notice - I must be one of few!
(03-12-2011, 23:39)DivineMissG Wrote: I have a friend back home who would wretch at just the mention of feet... It was hilarious.

I don't notice either, it never occurred to me until I was chatting on here, but you would notice the dry skin and bits and pieces and odour if it was really bad.

Most guys do take them off anyway.
(04-12-2011, 09:26)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(03-12-2011, 23:39)DivineMissG Wrote: I have a friend back home who would wretch at just the mention of feet... It was hilarious.

I don't notice either, it never occurred to me until I was chatting on here, but you would notice the dry skin and bits and pieces and odour if it was really bad.

Eugh and yuck! Kate you really know how to put a chap off his lunch!

I have to confess I have very dry cracked soles.

A while back I was with a girl, and I noticed how scratchy it was when she stroked me, her hands could really have done with a bit of handcream, and then when we were in the sort of position where I could see her feet, they were worse than mine, all dry and with deep cracks in the heel, not hugely appealing, good job I don't have a foot fetish or it might have put me off!
I just want to have fun Tongue
(04-12-2011, 15:06)Nick Meanswell Wrote:

A while back I was with a girl, and I noticed how scratchy it was when she stroked me, her hands could really have done with a bit of handcream, and then when we were in the sort of position where I could see her feet, they were worse than mine, all dry and with deep cracks in the heel, not hugely appealing, good job I don't have a foot fetish or it might have put me off!

Oh no hope your not talking about hmmm............
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(04-12-2011, 15:17)Freddo Wrote:
(04-12-2011, 15:06)Nick Meanswell Wrote:

Oh no hope your not talking about hmmm............
I don't know who you're thinking of Freddo, but I'm not saying, all I'm saying a bit of aqueous cream rubbed into the hands and feet can work wonders, for dry bits to make them nice and supple.

You're not another Kentish lad are you, (or is it Man of Kent) ?
I think its Man of Kent but I am never sure where the boarders are
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Man of Kent is North of the Medway. Kentish Man is South of the Medway. Me, I am a Kentish Man.
(06-12-2011, 10:17)monty69 Wrote: Man of Kent is North of the Medway. Kentish Man is South of the Medway. Me, I am a Kentish Man.

Thanks for the reminder Monty, I can never remember which it is being as I'm "Somerset born, Somerset bred, strong in the arm, and thick in the head!"
I just want to have fun Tongue
Never a bad thing to have a good, solid head Nick!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  socks abcdef 16 15,530 12-06-2011, 18:03
Last Post: sedg7998