Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Socks On or Socks Off
(01-12-2011, 10:01)DivineMissG Wrote: None of us want to fuck Mr Bean!!

But sometimes we have too....

Great response above and as I said it was just something that drew me to it and I may not have been before so did not think anything about it. Sometimes you just notice something and it sticks in your mind.

Although it has always been one of those British peculiarities as they say and the result of many humorous jokes

Sarah
I'd feel a bit rude leaving me socks on.
(01-12-2011, 17:38)lolo Wrote: gerard butler in just a tshirt is sexy as fuck, it depends on the guy & his body

Would I be right in thinking you fancy Gerard Butler ever so slightly!!

I just want to have fun Tongue
(01-12-2011, 22:28)Nick Meanswell Wrote:
(01-12-2011, 17:38)lolo Wrote: gerard butler in just a tshirt is sexy as fuck, it depends on the guy & his body

Would I be right in thinking you fancy Gerard Butler ever so slightly!!

yes just slightly Heart
Personally I feel a bit of a prat wearing socks and nothing else! Anyway, I feel horniest being totally naked when I'm having sex with a woman, not even socks!
Now, as for women naked except for stockings - well that's something different altogether! Tongue
Socks off for me even ifmy feet are not particularly good
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

What about this sock On or Off?!.

Bit of a festive treat!Smile

LOL. I like that!
It does raise the question, "Where are we 'putting the socks' in the first place?"
A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book. ~Irish Proverb
I don't mind if you take your socks off or not gents- but if you touch me with your naked feet there shall be all hell to pay.
(03-12-2011, 11:39)sophieofyork Wrote: I don't mind if you take your socks off or not gents- but if you touch me with your naked feet there shall be all hell to pay.

I can think of a lot better things to touch you with Sophie

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  socks abcdef 16 15,530 12-06-2011, 18:03
Last Post: sedg7998