Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Words You Say After Having Sex Or Sexual Encounter
Forget Wikileaks - its all here! Julian Assange eat your heat out!

I had often thought about taking my own music along, because I rather like making out to more rousing forms of classical music - think the Hallelujah Chorus or Tchaikovsky's 1812. Of course the latter works even better if you can time it so that orgasms occur as the cannons fire, but that requires quite a level of skill to achieve! Still its fun to try!

Does anyone remember the film 10 where Dudley Moore and Bo Derek are making out to Ravels Bolero, long before Torvill & Dean made it famous?

I just want to have fun Tongue
(04-12-2011, 14:58)Nick Meanswell Wrote: Forget Wikileaks - its all here! Julian Assange eat your heat out!

I had often thought about taking my own music along, because I rather like making out to more rousing forms of classical music - think the Hallelujah Chorus or Tchaikovsky's 1812. Of course the latter works even better if you can time it so that orgasms occur as the cannons fire, but that requires quite a level of skill to achieve! Still its fun to try!

Does anyone remember the film 10 where Dudley Moore and Bo Derek are making out to Ravels Bolero, long before Torvill & Dean made it famous?

Eek! I just had visions of the threesome scene in 'A Clockwork Orange' - Please don't tell me you do the same with Ludwig Van?!
(04-12-2011, 17:11)DivineMissG Wrote: Eek! I just had visions of the threesome scene in 'A Clockwork Orange' - Please don't tell me you do the same with Ludwig Van?!

Do you know I have never seen A Clockwork Orange, I might have to watch it and get back to you on that.

In truth I know my limits, the idea of timing things to music is more of a fantasy. I seem to remember that in 10 Dudley Moore had to go and restart the music, because he couldn't climax at the right point.

I think the reality is that it probably puts far too much pressure on people to achieve a technical performance - jeez I'm starting to sound like Craig Revel-Horwood on Strictly Come Dancing - now there's an idea for a show, forget about dancing just "Strictly Cum" I am sure with his reputation Sir Brucie would be up for it!
Awww... I love Brucie.

Coming to music sounds like there would be far too much thinking and timing involved for me... Shall I say it would feel too 'Orchestrated' Wink
There are totally different after sex or before sex. If sex are completed than most people going on long rest. In sex before I just really want him to want sex me and not just for sex but a place where he sees me naked everyday I don't know how to seduce him.