Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Outside effects on working
What effects your work?

Strikes / traffic chaos etc...

One of the worst things that sent me home early was the local mobile phone mast going out of action 30 minutes after I arrived at work in Ashford a few years ago.

I am sure we all have "slow" days when we sit there wondering what has gone wrong, for those that work from home i guess it is not so bad, but when you are stuck in a hotel room or an apartment that you have paid to rent for the day it can be costly and boring.

Sarah
In London when you work on an outcall only basis....

TUBE CLOSURES!! I learned to check TFL pretty early on in the piece when I got off the Vic line at Euston to find the Northern Line closed... I'd only been in London for a couple of weeks and had no idea what to do... It was only my second or third client... I burst into tears when I got home and thought it would be the end of me! My client laughed and was very sweet and understanding... Thankfully! Smile

Other than that... Riots have been known to get in the way... Anyone need a plasma screen TV or an iphone?
Today's strike did me no favours. I had 2 cancelations because of babysitting duties, so cranked up the webcam instead.
I took pictures to officially celebrating losing one stone today. I had a no show, so used his slot. I sent him one of the pics via my phone and he started apologising and begging to see me. That was a satisfying feeling, as I told him I had another booking in so was not free any more. The guy I did see was lovely too.
(30-11-2011, 23:35)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I took pictures to officially celebrating losing one stone today. I had a no show, so used his slot. I sent him one of the pics via my phone and he started apologising and begging to see me. That was a satisfying feeling, as I told him I had another booking in so was not free any more. The guy I did see was lovely too.

Are the new pics the ones you've got as your avatar/banner? Very nice!
Yes I got all dressed up for nothing!!! Well not quite nothing. I quite enjoyed taking the pics in the end. Thanks xx
Looking good kate. Loving the red/black outfit My favourite colours and look so sexy together.
Red and Black looks nice Kate.

I went to parlour once only to find that the girls had gone shopping without telling the owner who was going frantic.
(01-12-2011, 11:30)A Bloke Wrote: Red and Black looks nice Kate.

I went to parlour once only to find that the girls had gone shopping without telling the owner who was going frantic.

Question is, did the owner have to step into the breach?? Big Grin
(01-12-2011, 11:30)A Bloke Wrote: I went to parlour once only to find that the girls had gone shopping without telling the owner who was going frantic.

I hope he / she took you to the pub as way of apology till they returned

Sarah