Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Favourite topics of conversation
Give me a break tryin to be funny one here!

Say it... you can't stand me Smile

Well I love you too sassy ann, I'm a lover not a fighter!
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

(26-11-2011, 19:20)DivineMissG Wrote: 10) Me! I have a problem with self disclosure - I'm a bit of a compulsive story teller if I'm asked. Wouldn't do this at home but in a country where I can remain anonymous it's fine Smile

That would be a problem for both of us - I have gathered a fund of funny storys of experiences I have had in my day job, which I subsequently inflict on other clients to illustrate how not to do things. It's possible I might be a bit of a bore, I do hope not!

My son, who is a great leveller, tells me people only laugh at my stories out of politeness.
I just want to have fun Tongue
(26-11-2011, 23:19)Heather_Edwards Wrote: Give me a break tryin to be funny one here!

Say it... you can't stand me Smile

Well I love you too sassy ann, I'm a lover not a fighter!

Heather, you have a Freddo sized chip on your shoulder sometimes!
I love you too! I have to be severely provoked to be a fighter, so figure I'm a lover too!
Got to ask Heather, what do you plan to do once you have pulled my pants down??? Is it a prank or the prelude to something else?

I cant wait for the next installment Big Grin