Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

You know you're turning into your Mother/Father when.....
Tongue 
I catch myself using my Mother's phrases and words more and more as time goes on...

My flat mates left the heating on the other night and when I woke up in the morning I exclaimed, 'It's as hot as the hobs in hell'... Mum always used to say this when I left heating/electric blanket on overnight...

I was shopping for work clothes with a friend the other day (she just got a job in a pub)... and firstly I said... 'Yes, that fabric will wash out well and you won't have to iron it'... Then, before I knew it I was telling her to turn around and holding a shirt across her shoulders...

I quickly exited Primark for the nearest pub and had a G&T... A drink my Mum DESPISES!! Haha!!
I regularly catch my self saying my Mum's favourite "It will all end in tears"

Or my Dad's "stop showing off"

Usually to myself!
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
How true !
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
I am always mocking my mother for her kitchen crack habit. By that I mean her desire to buy utensils and appliances she does not need. She is OBSESSED with all things kitchen.

Sadly I now find myself lusting over the same, and spend time perusing ebay and such for utensils and stuff.

Not only that, but I caught myself getting excited over buy one get one free offers in the co-op too.

I know, so not at all glamorous!
I caught myself looking at some suede boots with fleecy linings and a zip up the front the other day, and thinking "They look comfy"

Thankfully I came to my senses and exited the shop before I could be accosted by someone flogging Saga Insurance!
I just want to have fun Tongue
This thread has made me chuckle. Yes I can see my Mum in me a lot and it is freaky. I try my best to stop it when I can.