Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Here Be Dragons!
Just thought people might like to know that some of the 'charming' ladies on this forum are not as nice as they seem.
I recently asked two of them to support a friend.
Their responses were totally aimed at proving their 'superiority over me, offering me marriage advice (How pathetic, divorced prossies preaching to a soon to be EX punter! LOL)
But the best lines were,
one who says "I have to be very honest, i do not have ANY respect or feelings for any guys who frequent prossie forums. IMO they are despo men who cant find 'real' people in their lives to be friendly with. Sad really."

And the other who when losing her point decides "I'll not message you again. It's pointless, you will justify anything you do, because you want to."

I have little doubt I will get flamed for this, but I have nothing to lose here anyway!

So, if anyone wants me ask my friends, some of them know how to contact me!

If I don't survive, remember this is supposed to be a forum offering 'support', for all of us, not just a place to make some people feel big and clever. I never liked bullies!

[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
'And the other who when losing her point decides "I'll not message you again. It's pointless, you will justify anything you do, because you want to."

Looks like youre proving the lady right though digger doesnt it ??Undecided

BTW - for the record, I'm the first one he is having a dig at. Big Grin Thank God Im a female. Big Grin
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
I commend your honesty, again, Linzi! I deliberately did not 'name' names!
But I am still just pointing out how some people bully others!
Read the last paragraph, and be supportive, rather than judgemental!
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
Personally I think all of this should be kept private... Noone else needs to smell others dirty laundry.
Have to agree Gia especially on a forum that gets tweeted it doesnt really put us in a good light
Correct Gia. If it was originally on Pm, and out of the public gaze, then that's where it should have stayed.
Keeping ones own councel is always the best option.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dragons den abcdef 8 9,893 01-08-2011, 21:31
Last Post: English Kate