Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Man leaves behind $1 Million in Australian Restaurant!!!
Man leaves behind $1 Million in Australian Restaurant!!! U NUTTER!!!!

Well I had to post this...U silly Sod!!!
Hell no I wouldn't hand it to the cops Smile

Maybe he was buying out jessica-jane from Celb get me out of here Wink
Who wounld't shes well FIT!!!

So what do you think lol, would u keep it and stayed quiet? Big Grin
Or be a good angel and said something Angel
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

Actually had a temptation the other day. I was at Euston Station in WH Smiths, browsing the magazines. When I looked down there were four ten pound notes on the floor.

I have to say I was tempted, but then I coudn't pocket it. But I couldn't find a policeman, so had to leave it with station staff, who probably used it to fund their Christmas Party!
I just want to have fun Tongue
True, U should of had a VIP Invite Wink
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

xXx H xXx

You just no why the owner hasnt come forward to claim it dont you 50 dollar notes in a suitcase hhhmmm
The problem is, that if you take something you know is not yours it is classed as theft and you can go to prison for it. Now, Nick's £40 would likely not come to anything, but a million? You could find yourself in BIG trouble. I would hand it in and make sure they had my details, so that if it was not reunited with it's owner (who would have to prove it was theres) then I could reap the benefit of my honesty or at the least, hope to get a reward.
Seemingly someone has been arrested. From what I heard I think it was someone trying to claim something that wasn't theirs. Karma ...............................
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
What kind of peanut carries that kind of money into a restaurant and walks away without it?
mad init!
Yeah i was thinking was they fake notes??
Drug money??
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

xXx H xXx

(25-11-2011, 14:47)Heather_Edwards Wrote: mad init!
Yeah i was thinking was they fake notes??
Drug money??

Drug dealers would be too fucking sneaky to do that... I think it would be some sort of shady business deal - Speaking from a forensic psych perspective... Someone with a criminal mind most likely would not make such a stupid error... I think more nervous business man type deal - but it's definitely something below board...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BA stewardess leaves her ‘tiring’ job to strip online 3CA 2 7,484 14-06-2018, 12:29
Last Post: TantricMiaMassage
  Australian radio davidseven 4 6,921 13-09-2011, 20:35
Last Post: SassyAnn