Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

I'd like to buy one of these...
Yes please!

Attached Files Image(s)

(23-11-2011, 21:20)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Yes please!

Nikon are good but you cannot surpass Panasonic Lumix as THE best cameras ever invented!! Super dooper easy to use and take a brilliant shot... I was aiming it out of the car window whilst moving in SF and it took perfectly clear shots @ 40mph. Brilliant!

I dislike Nikon as they take forever to start up... Lumix is going in about a second after you flick the on switch.

Xx
(23-11-2011, 21:23)DivineMissG Wrote:

Nikon are good but you cannot surpass Panasonic Lumix as THE best cameras ever invented!! Super dooper easy to use and take a brilliant shot... I was aiming it out of the car window whilst moving in SF and it took perfectly clear shots @ 40mph. Brilliant!

I dislike Nikon as they take forever to start up... Lumix is going in about a second after you flick the on switch.

Xx

Can you find one on amazon and post it on here? Oh and does it come in red Smile
I'd buy that, and just because of the colour!
(24-11-2011, 11:58)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(23-11-2011, 21:23)DivineMissG Wrote:

Xx

Can you find one on amazon and post it on here? Oh and does it come in red Smile

I'm pretty sure they do come in red Kate... I'll have a look for you later x
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1...efix=panas

Here you go!! Xx
Ahhh another thing for the xmas list. Thanks Gia xx
I would suspect that if you bought Kate a black sports car she would turn it down and say don't they do that in red!

F F F....... Five undred quid for a camera ????

Would an IPhone / HTC not do the same thing?

Sarah
(29-11-2011, 21:23)Hicky Wrote: I would suspect that if you bought Kate a black sports car she would turn it down and say don't they do that in red!

Actually I've had this situation when I was buying my first new car and I wanted a red one, but they had one at a super dooper price on the forecourt in black and I said... Yes! So there! I'm more a tight wad than a lover of red it would seem, besides I can always accessories in red and red and black look sooooo good together Big Grin