Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

A 'legal' magic wand is launched.

The one you saw on lovehoney was for the hitachi David. They didn't have any for their own brand and as someone who dislikes love honey I would not buy from them anyway.
[/quote]

Just curious Kate why you would not use Lovehoney? I've used them a fair bit, and always been quite impressed with the service and returns.

(23-11-2011, 18:47)lafille Wrote:
(23-11-2011, 16:18)CurvaceousKate Wrote: The one you saw on lovehoney was for the hitachi David. They didn't have any for their own brand and as someone who dislikes love honey I would not buy from them anyway.

Just curious Kate why you would not use Lovehoney? I've used them a fair bit, and always been quite impressed with the service and returns.

Oh it's personal really. My website used to sell pretty much what they did and in many cases better qualiy stuff, with better deals and I like to think a good service, but you just can't compete with people who have themselves plastered on every website going and loads of money to invest in advertising.

I've seen there stuff at Erotica and it's really mainstream, nothing exciting. They don't do much for larger ladies either (and mine did, well still does) Money sells.
Yes, I am inclined to agree with the 'mainstream' comment Kate. Some of the stuff is tacky and poorly made too. Although in terms of delivery and 365 days no quibble returns I can imagine they outdo other websites. I'm sure they can't have made much profit out of me, all the things I order, try on (for photoshoots etc ), then return, when I get around to it. All postage costs paid by them.
(23-11-2011, 19:51)lafille Wrote: Yes, I am inclined to agree with the 'mainstream' comment Kate. Some of the stuff is tacky and poorly made too. Although in terms of delivery and 365 days no quibble returns I can imagine they outdo other websites. I'm sure they can't have made much profit out of me, all the things I order, try on (for photoshoots etc ), then return, when I get around to it. All postage costs paid by them.

Naughty, naughty, naughty putting ideas in my head! Angel

Best not do that with the magic wand mind Tongue
(23-11-2011, 20:47)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(23-11-2011, 19:51)lafille Wrote: Yes, I am inclined to agree with the 'mainstream' comment Kate. Some of the stuff is tacky and poorly made too. Although in terms of delivery and 365 days no quibble returns I can imagine they outdo other websites. I'm sure they can't have made much profit out of me, all the things I order, try on (for photoshoots etc ), then return, when I get around to it. All postage costs paid by them.

Naughty, naughty, naughty putting ideas in my head! Angel

Best not do that with the magic wand mind Tongue

Only problem then is when a client's asks for you to wear something in your pics and you don't have it - dope!!! The amount of things I've accidentally left at friends house. Or is in the wash. Blush

lol or you could say, 'sorry I had to throw it away due to wear and tear' hehe