Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Any one need any help with websites/images etc
Information 
Web designer here who`s become very bored working on business websites.

Anyone out there need a website, photoshop work done ?

J x
u havnt mentioned prices etc ...
What should someone search for on google if they want to see your portfolio of work? Would previous clients be happy to give you references? And as lolo mentioned already what's your pricing structure? The range of your abilities should be your key selling point i.e if you can produce a website with multiple pages and dropdowns as/where required, members sections etc.

Not a month goes past where I don't find myself approached by a 'website designer' who's sole intention is to oogle my content or worse still tries to barter 'services' (which I don't offer I may add) for the finished product. *eugh*
Afraid His name doesn't fill me with confidence lol!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
(23-11-2011, 18:27)jayzee77 Wrote: Afraid His name doesn't fill me with confidence lol!

Was just thinking the same thing!! Very professional...
(23-11-2011, 11:55)pervyj Wrote: Web designer here who`s become very bored working on business websites.

J x

So you've become 'very bored working on business websites' have you? Well what the bloody hell do you think our Websites are for - Fun and Free Fucks?

(23-11-2011, 18:27)jayzee77 Wrote: Afraid His name doesn't fill me with confidence lol!

(23-11-2011, 20:57)DivineMissG Wrote: Was just thinking the same thing!! Very professional...

I was thinking quite the same myself!

(24-11-2011, 10:44)MichelleSins Wrote: So you've become 'very bored working on business websites' have you? Well what the bloody hell do you think our Websites are for - Fun and Free Fucks?

Sterling reply, I doff my hat to you Michelle.
(24-11-2011, 10:44)MichelleSins Wrote:
(23-11-2011, 11:55)pervyj Wrote: Web designer here who`s become very bored working on business websites.

J x

So you've become 'very bored working on business websites' have you? Well what the bloody hell do you think our Websites are for - Fun and Free Fucks?

Nice one like it

(24-11-2011, 10:44)MichelleSins Wrote:

J x

Great reply couldn't of put it better.
Thank you - Thought I may have been a bit abrupt for a min then, not that I'd be too bothered!!! lol

As a footnote, if there is anyone who is looking to do Shared Content and/or already has Footage or Photos that need work doing on them then let me know. We have a Full-Time editor working for us from our Bristol Studio.