Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What is your morning ritual?
Rainbow 
Do you have a morning ritual? What is it?

I consider myself lucky enough to have a job I don't have to wake up early for... But I still generally get up at 9ish... When I wake up I meditate for 15 mins. I'll either have some music on and clear my mind, or focus on how I would like my day to go. Sometimes I repeat a mantra in my head - either buddist, or something I think up myself.

After that I have a cup of herbal tea. Smile

All sounds a bit airy-fairy and new-age, I know... But it really is a good way to start the day in a positive light!
My morning ritual is pretty mundane

Get up feed dogs water dogs let dogs out clean up after dogs feed cat scream at hubby for leaving wet towels all over then kick him out to work out of my way.

Then take a deep breath kettle on cup of tea cigarette settle dogs down and finally hit the shower.

By this time it is after 9 and have been up since 630 and almost ready to go back to bed again
Hi Gia after reading the things that annoy you thread today, I'll include this Before Linzi throws a strop. LOL
http://adultworkforum.com/forum/how-do-y...day-thread
(22-11-2011, 17:54)davidseven Wrote: Hi Gia after reading the things that annoy you thread today, I'll include this Before Linzi throws a strop. LOL
http://adultworkforum.com/forum/how-do-y...day-thread

Haha thats a bummer! I did search though but it didnt come up with that thread? Searches are always going to depend on keywords... And we all know the system has a few glitches... SORRY LINZI!!! Hahah..
Thought it sounded familiar when I replied
Piss Cuppa Fag Coffee Fag Coffee yeah I'm a wake then Smile
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

Crawl out of bed, scratch (it's a must for blokes) make the coffees, turn on the computer and look around here while the newspapers are downloading, breakfast, crap and then the day begins.

Sorry if it's too much info but you did ask. Smile
(23-11-2011, 09:23)A Bloke Wrote: Crawl out of bed, scratch (it's a must for blokes) make the coffees, turn on the computer and look around here while the newspapers are downloading, breakfast, crap and then the day begins.

Sorry if it's too much info but you did ask. Smile

Haha... It amuses me how men list 'having a crap' in their morning ritual... Like it's a scheduled 'event'...

I know girls who do this too but It's always been a pretty insignificant, 'non-event' in my book!
Gotta go with Shower, love my shower. Then I make it up as I go along! Have been known to sit at my desk after a shower and not move for eight hours, so I suppose logging on might be next. If my clients only knew I was naked whilst working... lol. Some would have a fit!
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
You're a chap after my own heart. I absolutely have to start the day with a nice powerful long drawn out shower. It just sets me up for the day!
I just want to have fun Tongue