Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Saying no.
For me the initial inquiry gauges how I deal with it.

If I get (what I perceive as) a barmy request which goes against everything I've said on my profile I'll reply with a 'no', nothing more and that's their lot. If I get a feel that the person is sane and genuine but I'm not interested in their request I'll reply to turn them down with a reason why.
Quite simply no matter what ever rhe reason, if you say no, thens its no. I wouldnt expect you to justify yourself. Just as if i say no then its because i dont want, need or like it so there for shouldnt be questioned. I wouldnt take it to heart.
You get ONE life LIVE IT!
If they sound drunk/dodgy on the phone then, "I'm really sorry honey, I'm fully booked today.", works for me. they may sound okay on a different day and if you've stored the number, you have a heads up next time.

If its an e-mail suggesting things I'm not comfortable with I'll just explain that in an e-mail. There'll always be someone that's just rude or having a bad day - occupational hazard.
find me on adultwork http://www.adultwork.com/1166027

Call me on, 07930693406 xx
If they want something I'm not comfortable with or if they are too young (ie under 30) then I will just politely suggest that they might be better off finding someone else. If I can then I recommend someone.

If it is someone who I just don't comfortable with then I simply won't be available at the time they want and will ask them to call back another day, then put there number on block. Cruel, maybe, but it saves a lot of stress and aggravation.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
I like certain things in a guy call me shallow, so if he does not fall into that category i will not see him
I've been looking at CurvySavannah in Glasgow with a view to booking sometime next year. Is that you? Could you tell me which category I need to fit in please.
Hey Savanna, that was tongue in cheek. There was meant to be all sorts of smileys with that post but something went wrong!!
(06-12-2012, 00:23)rpg Wrote: I've been looking at CurvySavannah in Glasgow with a view to booking sometime next year. Is that you? Could you tell me which category I need to fit in please.

Sorry no that is not me im not in Glasgow.

First thing well over 6ft. Wink
Tick Wink