Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Time for my evening glass of red...
By the time I get to wind down its time for bed and sleep
Love a pint of Guinness lol Cool
(22-11-2011, 11:56)Emily of Halifax Wrote: By the time I get to wind down its time for bed and sleep

I hope you take time during the day for yourself! I start the day with 15 minutes of meditation (even if just lying down in bed esp. when it's cold!), and then I have a cup of herbal tea.

I think it's important to do this throughout the day if you can't find the time to do it in the evening!
Have a read of my morning ritual post Gia you can probably get the gist of the life of Emily
(22-11-2011, 17:51)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Have a read of my morning ritual post Gia you can probably get the gist of the life of Emily

Yep my post here got me started on the morning thread! Which has already been done... Ooops! Smile
Glass of wine, Watchin a film in bed, Huggin my other half Smile
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

Glass of Montipuchiano, lovely Italian Red, and hubby the other end of the couch massaging and kissing my feet!
I have realised that I dont have any rituals to help me unwind after the day. Considering that sometimes I am still working at 10pm, having started at 8am that day, I dont have time for any rituals. How sad is that??

I really do need to get a grasp and try and work more efficiently to make the time.

Talking of wine, I do like a glass of Merlot from a botrtle that has been allowed to breathe properly first.
(22-11-2011, 09:49)CurvaceousKate Wrote: The best part about the box I was working in at Earl's Court was the bathroom. It had a large shower cubicle in it with a down shower head and 4 other shower heads coming at your from different angles. You certainly felt clean after it, even if you were being dirty during it lol. It had to be done, it was too nice not to use with a client lol.

Oh dear that really hacks me off that I didn't come and visit you now! I have always wanted to try out one of those. Somehow standing in a dry cubicle in Homebase isn't the same!
I just want to have fun Tongue
(28-11-2011, 00:38)Nick Meanswell Wrote:
(22-11-2011, 09:49)CurvaceousKate Wrote: The best part about the box I was working in at Earl's Court was the bathroom. It had a large shower cubicle in it with a down shower head and 4 other shower heads coming at your from different angles. You certainly felt clean after it, even if you were being dirty during it lol. It had to be done, it was too nice not to use with a client lol.

Oh dear that really hacks me off that I didn't come and visit you now! I have always wanted to try out one of those. Somehow standing in a dry cubicle in Homebase isn't the same!

lol I can give you the address of the place if you want to try it out, but no way I'm paying £115 a night for a box again.