Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Passione Jobs
(23-11-2011, 19:11)CurvaceousKate Wrote: They won't moan about what you have written, as they have lost the ability to read. I think the person just cutsnpastes their crap on links where they think they might do well. I guess they got it wrong this time Smile

Ce o gramada de idioti!!! o mulţime de râde
Recon they'll be able to read the above!!! ;-) x X x
(23-11-2011, 19:32)MichelleSins Wrote:
(23-11-2011, 19:11)CurvaceousKate Wrote: They won't moan about what you have written, as they have lost the ability to read. I think the person just cutsnpastes their crap on links where they think they might do well. I guess they got it wrong this time Smile

Ce o gramada de idioti!!! o mulţime de râde
Recon they'll be able to read the above!!! ;-) x X x

lol nope, but I certainly got the essense of it *chuckles*
Lol
The silence is deafening.
(25-11-2011, 01:37)Laudanum Wrote: The silence is deafening.

I expect they are too busy licking their wounds. Bet it's not their stunning vertical Photoshopped wounds either!!! lol x X x
They won't be licking their wounds as they are oblivious. They are not interested in our feedback, it was just a way of advertising and they'll be doing the same on every forum they can find.
Ooooooooooooo what venom, and in the words of Soft Cell........... "Say Hello, Wave Goodbye"
(25-11-2011, 08:56)A Bloke Wrote: Ooooooooooooo what venom, and in the words of Soft Cell........... "Say Hello, Wave Goodbye"

A bloke it's not venom at all, it's fact. I don't feel anything towards the agency, why would I, it's based in London for a start, but... if you read the whole thread you will see they have not bothered to read the responses and have not joined in any conversation. It's just fact!
I did not read any venom in what you said either Kate - very straight forward, emotion free and not in the slightest bit malicious.
(25-11-2011, 12:33)kinkydirtybitch Wrote: I did not read any venom in what you said either Kate - very straight forward, emotion free and not in the slightest bit malicious.

Totally agree - What a Forum is all about. Expect A Bloke is having a frustrating time in Cyprus and still looking for Condoms on the island!!! x