Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

PVC Clothing/Basques etc
Hi,

I am trying to find and am struggling hugely so thought some of you may have some ideas to help me out.

PVC cupless basques in black and especially red. I do get alot of my PVC from honour but they have bascially stopped doing cupless ones and red well that seems so difficult even on ebay. Also any other colours or non PVC lingerie that is cupless.

So any suggestions as to where I could look.
Try extremerestraints.com - think I have seen some there?
There used to be a place in plymouth that did mail order westwardbound not sure if they are still going though
(21-11-2011, 15:34)DivineMissG Wrote: Try extremerestraints.com - think I have seen some there?

Thanks I'll take a look.
(21-11-2011, 15:53)Emily of Halifax Wrote: There used to be a place in plymouth that did mail order westwardbound not sure if they are still going though

Hi emily,

Thanks they are still going they are my part of the world but seem to be more latex now than PVC. Thanks anyway.
(21-11-2011, 16:08)fetishbootslut Wrote:
(21-11-2011, 15:34)DivineMissG Wrote: Try extremerestraints.com - think I have seen some there?

Thanks I'll take a look.

It's a great site... Prices very good too from memory... Lots of delicious goodies on there aside from clothing too! Wink
Had a quick look it has lots of different goodies but just the cupless basque I already have that broke after 2 wears.

I'll keep lookingWink and anymore suggestions anyone?
Hi

Try. Howcool.com. They in usa, but there shipping is reasonable.
Have a look here for open bra lingerie http://www.funfashion.co.uk/80080/info.p...8933&ack=9 and back in the day I used to sell a lot of Allure Leather (which also comes in vinyl). Here is a link to show you what they have. I do still know a supplier who sells it, although I haven't sold any myself in years. http://www.allurelingerie.com/womens-vin...tiers.html
Thanks kate,

Just had a quick look will look properly later but the allure site looks good.