Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Forum crashing increasing.
Admin. Why does the forum keep crashing? Its getting more regular now.
Its starting to wear thin constantly losing posts and PMs or login due to a sudden;
"SQL Error:
2003 - Can't connect to MySQL server on 'mysql1088.servage.net' (110)"
Can you get to the bottom of it please?
(21-11-2011, 06:05)davidseven Wrote: Admin. Why does the forum keep crashing? Its getting more regular now.
Its starting to wear thin constantly losing posts and PMs or login due to a sudden;
"SQL Error:

David, while there are problems with the site why not do any lengthy responses on a word doc and copy and paste, could save a lot of frayed tempers and a lot of lost posts or PMs.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(21-11-2011, 16:01)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote:
(21-11-2011, 06:05)davidseven Wrote: Admin. Why does the forum keep crashing? Its getting more regular now.
"SQL Error:

David, while there are problems with the site why not do any lengthy responses on a word doc and copy and paste, could save a lot of frayed tempers and a lot of lost posts or PMs.

I do Linzi. I compose in gmail if possible, due to the flakyness of the board. But it is increasing and needs someone to get a grip of the situation, which is why I flagged it.
Google shows that particular error to be firewall based

do i need to change any settings on my firewall >

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  forum crashing abcdef 0 3,376 04-05-2011, 00:56
Last Post: abcdef