Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Stars...
Star 
What do the little gold stars mean under people's screen names and why am I not special enough to have even one? Ha ha ha...
Its just a ranking system dependent on the number of posts. I don't think there are any privileges gained.
Hmmm... Something must be wrong then... There are starry members with far less posts than me and I have no stars... Admin?
I want a star dammit!!

Just kidding... I'm awake now, and bored. I'm a twat and left my phone on loud and two clients called one right after the other and woke me up... I was not so pleasant in my response to them... Oops!

Do I get a star for that?
I'm sure a mod or admin will have the answer, the help file doesn't appear to have any help in it, LOL
I think it relates to a now defunct part of the forum, whereby threads could get ratings, IIRC they decided to do away with the thread ratings, but the stars stayed behind

Saying that though, I did have a bunch of them, but they seem to have disappeared since I changed my avatar

(21-11-2011, 21:47)MrSmith767 Wrote: I think it relates to a now defunct part of the forum, whereby threads could get ratings, IIRC they decided to do away with the thread ratings, but the stars stayed behind

Saying that though, I did have a bunch of them, but they seem to have disappeared since I changed my avatar

I thought they were indicating who wrote the most posts and has nothing better to do, hence me having so many Tongue

Nothing surprises me on here any more. I don't know if I'm Arthur or Martha any more. I did write to admin quite some time ago and got no response.
Weirdy weird weird... Clearly I have nothing better to do than question my lack of starriness... But it's okay... I know I have star quality regardless Wink
Kate, I'm sure you have loads to do, it's just that reading and replying here is so much fun. And you are definitely Martha not Arthur!

I did have 5 stars, but they seem to have emigrated! There is a thread about thread ratings in the Trash forum

(21-11-2011, 21:56)MrSmith767 Wrote: Kate, I'm sure you have loads to do, it's just that reading and replying here is so much fun. And you are definitely Martha not Arthur!

I did have 5 stars, but they seem to have emigrated! There is a thread about thread ratings in the Trash forum

That's nice of you to day MrSmith. I musts have missed that one during one of my busy moments. I have been quite busy the last week or two Smile