Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Aw clients with aliases
(21-11-2011, 14:50)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: Have you used your account on his pc? I think it goes by IP and cookies - but dont ask me about cookies - as far as im concerned they are for eating. Big Grin

lol me too only like the edible varitey of cookiesTongue Not great with tech comp stiff just know what I need to know really.

Yes I have used my account on his pc he is prob logged in now too.
Go on to my aw account and send me an email and ill let you know if you have alias'.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(21-11-2011, 12:36)Laudanum Wrote:
(21-11-2011, 11:41)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: Just had a read of link and does the stupid sod not realise he needs a different bank account to get the money out of each alias. He is never going to win. Big Grin

What cracked me up more than anything, is that he thought he'd been badly done to, he was clearly taking the piss!

I know!! What really got my goat was all the other idiots on there saying how sorry they felt for him. Tossers!

Linzi will you check mine as well please I have used hubby notebook and office pc
(21-11-2011, 15:35)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: Go on to my adultwork account and send me an email and ill let you know if you have alias'.

Would someone mind checking mine - as am wondering if have used a friends computer or someone used mine now? Can I email you lady lust - anyone? Thanks x
(21-11-2011, 15:35)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: Go on to my adultwork account and send me an email and ill let you know if you have alias'.

done

If anyone else understands how this works can they please explain as by the sounds of it im going to struggle with AW ...

Was just doing someone a good turn (in fact i was really flattered that she felt she trusted me enough to access her account) and this has happened...

Will have to add some kind of explanation at the bottom of my emails in the hope people will believe me.

(21-11-2011, 16:49)eggwin Wrote: If anyone else understands how this works can they please explain as by the sounds of it im going to struggle with adultwork ...

Was just doing someone a good turn (in fact i was really flattered that she felt she trusted me enough to access her account) and this has happened...

Will have to add some kind of explanation at the bottom of my emails in the hope people will believe me.

If you have good feedback attached to your profile then I wouldn't worry too much about it. Email adultwork and see what they can do... Just leave your feedback out in the open and continue as normal... If girls ask about it, they ask. If they don't, they don't. Adding an explanation in the signature will probably look worse and make people more suspicious about your credibility.
(21-11-2011, 11:36)eggwin Wrote: Hi all - Well i dont know what to do with my profile. Been on adultwork for a few years now and until recently very proud of my feedback until 2 ladies emailed me back asking why i had 92 aliases!!! i hadnt a clue what they were talking about so did some google'ing and am still no wiser. All i know is i have only ever had 1 account on adultwork

All i can think is but i did log in to a friends account on my laptop a couple of times for her as she couldnt access it... that and i access my account from my Android too.

The annoying thing for me is i cannot see this 'alias count' to even investigate it further.

Im worried (especially seeing the comments left here) that this will affect who will want to see me in future.

Does anyone know how i could get in touch with adultwork to get them to look into it?

Many Thanks.

webmaster@adultwork.com Smile And welcome to the forum xXx
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

You're not the first person to do this and regret it and you won't be the last. As long as you have good feedback and none of the aliases do not show up red, it would not bother me. This would be having had communicated with you and assessed for myself that you appear to be a decent chap, who is not a timewaster.

In my experience it is usually the more gullible gentleman that find themselves in this position.