Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Off To Jail
Is jail a real punishment?

I hear the guy who has been to court for cruelty to a cat recently may face a prison sentence. This will be a punishment for him as there is no room to swing a cat in a prison cell

Sarah

PS It's only a JOKE !!!!
(17-11-2011, 12:22)wife4rent Wrote: Is jail a real punishment?

I hear the guy who has been to court for cruelty to a cat recently may face a prison sentence. This will be a punishment for him as there is no room to swing a cat in a prison cell

Sarah

PS It's only a JOKE !!!!

I think they should put him in a room of male cat's that are on heat and hungry and lock the door.

Sarah have more faith in yourself. It is obvioulsy a joke. We're not that thick lol. Oh christ, I hope we're not.

I know, your right, just some people do not have the same sense of humour

Sarah
I know it's a joke but I can't help saying the fucker should be skinned alive for cruelty to animals! Wink
What about the guy who kidnapped the 10 year old on sunday a day after being released for the same offence. Why do they put paedophiles in an area where there are kids and apparently the halfway house is right next to a primary school and they critisize the parents and residents for being vigilant now and ensuring the safety of their children.
I used to be snow white but drifted...

Brother already jail.
(17-11-2011, 16:34)curvy crumpet Wrote: What about the guy who kidnapped the 10 year old on sunday a day after being released for the same offence. Why do they put paedophiles in an area where there are kids and apparently the halfway house is right next to a primary school and they critisize the parents and residents for being vigilant now and ensuring the safety of their children.

That's because the council and government have no common sense. Common sense seems to be a thing of the past and for some reason doesn't belong anywhere it is needed.

You are quite right of course it is total madness and I pity the child that has to be hurt in order to proove us right.
Alot of the time short sentences/dismissals are due to bad police work... Rather than the court system failing... Unfortunately you don't need to be a genius to be a cop... In fact, in Australia you have less chance of joining the force if you have a degree!
(17-11-2011, 19:54)DivineMissG Wrote: Alot of the time short sentences/dismissals are due to bad police work... Rather than the court system failing... Unfortunately you don't need to be a genius to be a cop... In fact, in Australia you have less chance of joining the force if you have a degree!

Unfortunately universities don't give degrees in commonsense, so I am not sure that's relevant. In fact I've known some policemen with degrees, and they were among the stupidest people I've met, but what was worse was they thought they were something special because they had been to university. Worse still they were on an accelerated promotion scheme!

In this country it's not the police that are at fault it's the stupid CPS, who usually don't prosecute the cases as strongly as the police would have done in the good old days.
(18-11-2011, 22:38)Nick Meanswell Wrote:
(17-11-2011, 19:54)DivineMissG Wrote: Alot of the time short sentences/dismissals are due to bad police work... Rather than the court system failing... Unfortunately you don't need to be a genius to be a cop... In fact, in Australia you have less chance of joining the force if you have a degree!

Unfortunately universities don't give degrees in commonsense, so I am not sure that's relevant. In fact I've known some policemen with degrees, and they were among the stupidest people I've met, but what was worse was they thought they were something special because they had been to university. Worse still they were on an accelerated promotion scheme!

In this country it's not the police that are at fault it's the stupid CPS, who usually don't prosecute the cases as strongly as the police would have done in the good old days.

Point taken and you're absolutely correct! I guess the point I was trying to make is that our police force tend to recruit those who have the gung-ho 'group think' mentality playing follow the leader... Unfortunately that means sometimes it's the blind leading the blind...