Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Something a client said recently...
Last week I met a new client... And he kept saying things like 'I love big girls like you'... 'Big girls like you really turn me on'... 'And I don't mean that in a bad way... I dont want you to get offended'... Etc etc etc... I just brushed it off and kept on with the booking, pretending my mouth was too busy to answer him etc.

Now, I am a few kilos heavier than what I am in my avatar (where I was a curvy size 10). I'm now a curvy 12... By no means would I call myself a big girl, and no-one has ever referred to me as such in the past.

When he said it, I was really shocked! It had me doubting myself all over the place, and really didn't make me feel sexy at all. Now he wants to see me again but I don't think I can subject myself to another hour of 'big girls like you'. 'I love your curves' would be fine... But I can't help but think he really needs another girl, as it would really turn me off to hear it again.

Other than that he was clean, funny, and easy to get along with... Can anyone come up with a diplomatic way for me to tell him I just don't like being called big when I'm not... (I weigh 64 kilos and I'm 5'4) I'm curvy but well within the healthy weight for my height?!
(16-11-2011, 21:28)DivineMissG Wrote: Last week I met a new client... And he kept saying things like 'I love big girls like you'... 'Big girls like you really turn me on'... 'And I don't mean that in a bad way... I dont want you to get offended'... Etc etc etc... I just brushed it off and kept on with the booking, pretending my mouth was too busy to answer him etc.

Now, I am a few kilos heavier than what I am in my avatar (where I was a curvy size 10). I'm now a curvy 12... By no means would I call myself a big girl, and no-one has ever referred to me as such in the past.

When he said it, I was really shocked! It had me doubting myself all over the place, and really didn't make me feel sexy at all. Now he wants to see me again but I don't think I can subject myself to another hour of 'big girls like you'. 'I love your curves' would be fine... But I can't help but think he really needs another girl, as it would really turn me off to hear it again.

Other than that he was clean, funny, and easy to get along with... Can anyone come up with a diplomatic way for me to tell him I just don't like being called big when I'm not... (I weigh 64 kilos and I'm 5'4) I'm curvy but well within the healthy weight for my height?!

I think he would rather know how you feel and have the choice to see you or not than for you to just not see him. He obviously likes you and probably just has a case of PP footandmouth. I'm sure he wouldn't mind being told.
yes best u tell him as guys do like to know if they have went wrong somewher
Say, "Oi Limp Dick, you know that booking you want to make. Well how do you feel about it now?!" Or maybe not.
ann are we a bad influence on u
(16-11-2011, 21:40)SassyAnn Wrote: Say, "Oi Limp Dick, you know that booking you want to make. Well how do you feel about it now?!" Or maybe not.

Bahahhaha!

So something like, 'I don't know whether you noticed or not, but I didn't enjoy being called... So I'd ask that you keep from saying it in bookings with me'

I think you're right... I would probably rather know if it was me... And I don't want to have to make excuses or lie... OR go through another hour like the first.

Thanks ladies Xx
I like it Ann. Thanks for the laugh.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
The other thing I forgot to ask was...

Does anyone think I'm being a bit precious? Should I suck it up and get on with it? I've been questioning myself all day and it's doing my head in!!!!!!!!
no, u should never feel uneasy in a booking or the thought of one
No if that is prescious I'm a china doll. Mind you, if you're putting on weight, I could lend you my Dukan diet book *ducks quickly*.