Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Are you offended?
When a working girl who clearly states on her profile that she will not DFK chronic smokers due to her being a non smoker?

I have to reiterate that gentlemen who are smokers and have good oral hygiene i have no qualms in DFK but when a client is a heavy smoker and it is like a smoke cloud follows him in I just can not it does make me physically nauseas certainly on par to a cheese ring and smelly armpits.
I used to be snow white but drifted...

Yeah I know the feeling!
Had one man once smell like a ashtray, teeth was white as snow, breath like mint...
I knew a lier in the mist!!
(now if he used Giorgio Armani he would of Passed!!!) Wink
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

A touchy subject to be sure, nice post.
No offense for me if the girl says so on her profile. Personally, I respect a girl's do's and dont's.
I gave up smoking 2 years ago. I never realised just how much I stank of cigarettes. just awful. There arent enough polos, breath fresheners and mints to hide it. However, still like the smell of a 'just lit tab' so a buzz if the girl does light up as I'm going. weird i know but just being honest.
I gotta admit to having given up SO many times. Been mostly fag free since 1992, but with lapses, mostly Xmas parties, when I am a demon for OPs! LOL. And, like Simo, if the lady I am with lights up I get so tempted!
On topic, I can totally understand, and respect, anyone right to say NO. So I don't think I have ever been offended, in fact I would rather be given the opportunity to improve myself, for a better visit!
Only here for the ......Coolbanter!
As a lifelong non smoker I understand.

I too have it written in my profile re smokers but I dont have it on other ads.

If a guys is offended by not getting DFK then that is his problem. If a guy specifically asks I will be straight with him - i know its hard to believe me being straight Blush with guys but there is no sense getting them to me under false pretences. Smile
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
This is in a similar vein to my thread on age and, as a non-smoker who hates the smell of smoking, I tend to avoid working girls who smoke.
If the guy is one that likes to pleasure the girl then he may not get the desired effect if the girl is turned off by him smelling like an old ash tray.

But that is also the same with guys that arrive smelling of B.O or is sweaty and dirty from work.

Sarah
Forgive me for asking, but what is DFK?
(16-11-2011, 12:45)Ana_X Wrote: Forgive me for asking, but what is DFK?

deep french kissing