Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

NEVER forget about your family ... No matter how busy you are.
When I started in the business over 5 years ago I had to take on a girl to answer my phones as I just couldnt be working AND taking calls too .... although I do believe we can sell ourselves better than anyone, my friend was very very good at what she did and if someone wanted to talk to me personally they just had to wait until I was free to speak. In those days we could earn upwards of £700+ per day with only a few hours work a day, nowadays, that is not how it is, but we are still earning more than most people per day for a job that is easier than many though a lot harder than many realise when considering starting.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(23-11-2011, 18:05)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I do think some jobs lend themselves to a recession. I get a lot of electrician's, engineers, plumbers etc visit me, as people will always need this kind of service. I've also had a few property developers and surprisingly quite a lot of self employed.

Have you ever had a Quality Auditor? That's probably why I'm obsessed with feedback and customer service! I'm such a sad person!
I just want to have fun Tongue
(23-11-2011, 22:24)Nick Meanswell Wrote:
(23-11-2011, 18:05)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I do think some jobs lend themselves to a recession. I get a lot of electrician's, engineers, plumbers etc visit me, as people will always need this kind of service. I've also had a few property developers and surprisingly quite a lot of self employed.

Have you ever had a Quality Auditor? That's probably why I'm obsessed with feedback and customer service! I'm such a sad person!

I see a doctor who continually goes on about having to do audits. I think that is the closests to it, or maybe no one wants to admit to that one? lol
Is that the quality of the femme PP or the quality of the guy Huh Big Grin

I think that would have to be kept for the Ladies Section only. Don't really think the guys would like to know what we think of THEIR performance. Tongue
(24-11-2011, 13:55)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: Is that the quality of the femme PP or the quality of the guy Huh Big Grin

I think that would have to be kept for the Ladies Section only. Don't really think the guys would like to know what we think of THEIR performance. Tongue

I don't know about the other guys Linzi, but I always want to know the real truth, as long as it's delivered in a constructive way. For example:

Good feedback "Why don't you try putting your tongue a bit to the right / left / up / down" * delete as applicable

Bad feedback: "You cretin, have you no idea how to pleasure a woman?"

Although of course there are guys who get off on the latter!

At the end of the day why should you ladies put up with poor quality sex from a guy, providing of course he is willing to learn.

There are guys who think they're God's gift, and take it as a personal insult, if it's suggested they could be better. Let's face it, guys who are that good, probably don't need to pay for it in the first place. The rest of us, speaking for myself, are never too old to learn new tricks!

I just want to have fun Tongue
(25-11-2011, 00:30)Nick Meanswell Wrote: At the end of the day why should you ladies put up with poor quality sex from a guy, providing of course he is willing to learn.

There are guys who think they're God's gift, and take it as a personal insult, if it's suggested they could be better. Let's face it, guys who are that good, probably don't need to pay for it in the first place. The rest of us, speaking for myself, are never too old to learn new tricks!

Thanks for the laugh first thing in the morning Nick. Unfortunately many a time we have to put up with crap sex ... its just par for the course in the business.

The guys who think they are gods gift are usually brought back to earth with a bump. ROFL.

TC XX
I only really read the first post on this thread that is amazing Linzi, brings a tear to the eye as I can imagine that happening.
It is sad and inspirational, children are amazing what a great post
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Forget chocolate for Christmas...Buy a Threesome! AnnabelleCollins 4 6,524 07-12-2016, 23:57
Last Post: Mistress_Silk