Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Great phonecalls from clients!
Wink 
Don't you just love when you pick up the phone and you find an ENORMOUS personality on the other end of the line?! Someone chatty, complimentary, polite, sweet, and funny?! AND someone who says things like 'I love your blog!', or comments on things you have said in your profile letting you know they have had a thorough read of it!

It's definitely not a necessity but it does make me look forward to bookings much more... BONUS!

The call I had just made my bloody day. Sounded like someone out of Eastenders... (Yes, that can be a very attractive quality for an Aussie!). What a gem... Can't wait for tonight now! Big Grin
Ha ha Gia, glad it was a good call - I opened the thread expecting that you had had another TW!
Yes Gia, its nice when you get a respectful gent on the phone, though I do not like to spend a long time on the phone with details. Now if they are paying for direct chat that is another story.

Its amazing how diff people like diff accents. I like the kiwi and aussie accent. Quite like the south african too but not as much - btw I'm only talking about male accents. Females do nothing for me.

I've got to admit to NOT liking Geordie, Scouse, West Country, London accents. When I'm talking to a Londoner and he says 'wif' instead of 'with' I just can't help but take the mick out of them.BlushBig Grin

Have you made your definitive plans yet for returning home?
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(10-11-2011, 13:58)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: Yes Gia, its nice when you get a respectful gent on the phone, though I do not like to spend a long time on the phone with details. Now if they are paying for direct chat that is another story.

I am the same, you have to be careful to not allow the phone call become a dirty chat for the guy and I am also not looking for a new "best friend", although I may have got a new one the other day.

Apparently we had a connection and I had dressed especially sexy just for him as well as treated him far better than any of my other clients. He had also rang me 3/4 times prior to arriving for the booking to chat about various things and update me on how his schedule was running.

I prefer the ones that want to just have filthy sex with me and then go home to the wife / girlfriend having enjoyed themselves.

Sarah
Yep me too ladies... Was a quick chat... Less than 5 mins just to make sure I knew where I was going... Any more than that and I would be rolling my eyes!