Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Is this addictive?
Hi All,

Just joined and had a quick whizz thru all the threads. Great fun.

I really enjoy seeing the AW girls that I know but I must confess I have found it slightly addictive. I generally check in to the site several times a week just to see if anyone new has joined and to see if any of my favs are offering 'deals'. I like to see different girls for different things - all are great fun and many are very bright. Several have said that they are 'retiring' - age, children, husband/boyfriend found out etc etc- BUT all have returned to work. maybe not via AW but they rely on their regulars and seem unable to give it up.

Maybe its the loss of money, or they really do need lots of sex, or they like the companionship, or the thrill of having sex with strangers.
Similarly, I like seeing new girls and experiencing newer and kinkier things. I also enjoy chatting with my favourites and also having a dirty time with girls way too young for me!

Anyone else share my views? Think I'll do a thesis on it!!! Cool[/font]
Welcome to the Forum Hunni, Yeah I'm on ere every blooded day! Smile
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

hi it is certainly addictive and a great time robber of mine. Use the site to its full potential (re settings/filters) and hey presto it alerts you to new members that fit your bill. allows you to search anyone offering deals specials reduced rates etc. I am a big fan and have been since joining.
Well it is too early to say whether I will come back after I get married... But I don't think I will... I have a psychology degree with honours that must be used dammit!! Lol... No really psychology is where my passion is, I love my hubby to be... And I'm looking forward to being part of the 'normal' world again!!
(25-11-2011, 17:36)southern-man69 Wrote: Hi All,

Just joined and had a quick whizz thru all the threads. Great fun.

I really enjoy seeing the adultwork girls that I know but I must confess I have found it slightly addictive. I generally check in to the site several times a week just to see if anyone new has joined and to see if any of my favs are offering 'deals'. I like to see different girls for different things - all are great fun and many are very bright. Several have said that they are 'retiring' - age, children, husband/boyfriend found out etc etc- BUT all have returned to work. maybe not via adultwork but they rely on their regulars and seem unable to give it up.

Maybe its the loss of money, or they really do need lots of sex, or they like the companionship, or the thrill of having sex with strangers.
Similarly, I like seeing new girls and experiencing newer and kinkier things. I also enjoy chatting with my favourites and also having a dirty time with girls way too young for me!

Anyone else share my views? Think I'll do a thesis on it!!! Cool[/font]
Welcome aboard!

It sounds like you have a very similar take to mine on this wonderful, though somewhat expensive pastime. That's where this forum is excellent, because you can enjoy the wonderful banter, and insightful discussions, without it costing a packet, until you have enough put by to enjoy the real thing with your favourite playmates!

I just want to have fun Tongue
(25-11-2011, 17:57)DivineMissG Wrote: Well it is too early to say whether I will come back after I get married... But I don't think I will... I have a psychology degree with honours that must be used dammit!! Lol... No really psychology is where my passion is, I love my hubby to be... And I'm looking forward to being part of the 'normal' world again!!

Actually having said that I did suggest that Kane and I start doing cam shows when I get home... Soooooooo... Maybe it is kinda addictive!!