Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Holidays
(24-11-2011, 17:26)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: Stella ?? We go to the bar and ask for a pint of wife beater when we want that.

Cant beat it Linzi huuby hates it though he is a John Smiths man I hate the stuff

I know a cpl of guys that go loony tune on Stella. I'm told it is something to do with the sedament at the bottom of the barrel, but as a non beer drinker I will never know.

Now cider is a different matter Smile
Stella is just recycled Tetleys or John Smiths then it's chilled and given a quick Pssssst in a soda stream. I made plenty of it last week. Try leaving half a pint on the draining board overnight then have a sip and you will see what I mean Smile
(25-11-2011, 09:16)A Bloke Wrote: Stella is just recycled Tetleys or John Smiths then it's chilled and given a quick Pssssst in a soda stream. I made plenty of it last week. Try leaving half a pint on the draining board overnight then have a sip and you will see what I mean Smile

Oh no dont put me of my favourite tipple

Yuck, that sounds horrible 'A Bloke'.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(24-11-2011, 15:08)DivineMissG Wrote: Finally I get to brag about going home to SUMMER!! Wooooo Hooooooooo!! Will have to post pics of my kick ass tan!! Yeow!!

Dodgy We might have to strip you of your divinity if you continue to insist on making us jealous. Oh yippee, the snow drifts are coming. Yeehah!
(25-11-2011, 09:52)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Oh no dont put me of my favourite tipple

Ok Emily, but it is a little overpriced.

(25-11-2011, 10:57)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: Yuck, that sounds horrible 'A Bloke'.

Any beer that stands overnight is awful the following morning, it's a bit like having curry for breakfast I suppose.