Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

DirectCam Tip
Either I am very unpopular or this is a new feature on DirectCam...

I was just in private and got tipped! WooHooooo!

Anybody else know about this feature?

Blush
Nope not heard that one before, but then I don't cam very often. How much did you get? Well done.
[Image: small5zez.jpg]

A deep sea diver Tongue

woohoo go girl
That would be a really good way to secure deposits when travelling to see a newbie. I may investigate that idea.
(04-05-2011, 19:09)CurvaceousKate Wrote: That would be a really good way to secure deposits when travelling to see a newbie. I may investigate that idea.

kate they way i've been left a deposit has been through a phonechat

(04-05-2011, 19:14)lolo Wrote:
(04-05-2011, 19:09)CurvaceousKate Wrote: That would be a really good way to secure deposits when travelling to see a newbie. I may investigate that idea.

kate they way i've been left a deposit has been through a phonechat

Yeah I know there are other ways to do it too, but sometimes I just feel a bit odd taking it for something they are not actually getting and worry they could use it against me? At least with a tip, there is no way of them claiming I did not do something I said I would do.

Call me paranoid.
(04-05-2011, 19:17)CurvaceousKate Wrote: there are other ways to do it too, but sometimes I just feel a bit odd taking it for something they are not actually getting and worry they could use it against me? At least with a tip, there is no way of them claiming I did not do something I said I would do.

Call me paranoid.

true i think thats why they stopped the raffles