Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

reverse booking????!!!!
I can't believe so many women are offering bareback. It's total madness! Why do they do it?
(14-11-2011, 00:22)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I can't believe so many women are offering bareback. It's total madness! Why do they do it?

It is a bit worrying isn't it Kate.

Actually the response just about summed up my afternoon. When I boarded my train at Euston I was walking through the train when I felt a sudden stabbing pain in my leg. Would you believe this stupid girl had put some nail scissors in the bottom of her bag, which she dumped so that it protruded into the aisle. The point of the scissors had broken through the bag.

As I brushed past they ripped a hole in my trousers, not only that they gashed my leg. Did I receive even a word of apology or an offer to pay for my trousers to be repaired? What do you think?

Not sure why I'm telling you this, except to illustrate the thoughtlessness of others. Even more galling was that the reason I was rushing to get on the train was because I had found £40 on the floor in WH Smith and instead of doing what a lot of people might have done, I went to hand it in - of course there were no police about and I had to hand it in to the ticket office, who weren't interested in recording my details, they just took the money off me and gave me a scruffy illegible piece of paper as a receipt.

I just want to have fun Tongue
(08-11-2011, 14:07)tinkerbell Wrote: if not for the flattering screen name, theres always the money?! lol

Client Nickname: jack_up_your_brum (2)
Meet Date: 11/11/2011
Meet Time: 19:00
Meet Duration: 1hrs
Prepared to Pay: 150 GBP

Looking for a: Female
Type: Incall
Town: West Midlands
Post Code: B1

Comments
Hi, I'm a clean white English 26yo gent. Who's absolute ultimate dream is to get a girl pregnant. Either if you want to or you know some one who wishes to get pregnant. Any White, black. I would be interested. This isn't a joke, it really is something that I would like to do. I know I put £150 but I am open to other offers. Obviously this will be bareback. Thanks x

I might be wrong but wonder if it is the same guy look at the user name with hyphens age range is similar and postcode b1/bh1 are they a similar area,also wants bookings on the 11th and 12th

Client Nickname: massive_uncut_cock (52)
Meet Date: 12/11/2011
Meet Time: 16:30
Prepared to Pay: 200 GBP

Town: anywher-must ave std
Post Code: BH1

Just a thought
Jesus fucking christ.
(14-11-2011, 10:09)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(08-11-2011, 14:07)tinkerbell Wrote: if not for the flattering screen name, theres always the money?! lol

Comments
Hi, I'm a clean white English 26yo gent. Who's absolute ultimate dream is to get a girl pregnant. Either if you want to or you know some one who wishes to get pregnant. Any White, black. I would be interested. This isn't a joke, it really is something that I would like to do. I know I put £150 but I am open to other offers. Obviously this will be bareback. Thanks x

I might be wrong but wonder if it is the same guy look at the user name with hyphens age range is similar and postcode b1/bh1 are they a similar area,also wants bookings on the 11th and 12th

Just a thought

Must ave STD? What does that mean?

He wants to impregnate a woman and get an STD as well?
(14-11-2011, 15:37)DivineMissG Wrote:
(14-11-2011, 10:09)Emily of Halifax Wrote:

Comments

Just a thought

Must ave STD? What does that mean?

He wants to impregnate a woman and get an STD as well?

It means he's one sick dude!
Just for a bit of fun - I thought I look up alternative meanings for STD which could be relevant. How about the following:
Synthetic Training Device - Sybian machine perhaps?
Solutions for The Disturbed!
Subcutaneous Tissue Disorder - Problem skin?
Swimmer Transport Device - well sperms swim don't they?
Short Term Disability - in his case his brain became disconnected from his fingers, or perhaps he's turned on by someone in a plaster cast!
Short Term Debt - he may be hoping for a freebie because he's short of the readies!
Salinity, Temperature Depth - maybe he's another mad scientist like the time and motion guy.

I bet that's got you lot thinking!

I just want to have fun Tongue
(14-11-2011, 00:22)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I can't believe so many women are offering bareback. It's total madness! Why do they do it?

Plain stupidity, oh and the money!

Lucy Smile

My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
Cashing in on supply and demand but in an incredibly dangerous way.
(14-11-2011, 22:57)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I might be wrong but wonder if it is the same guy look at the user name with hyphens age range is similar and postcode b1/bh1 are they a similar area,also wants bookings on the 11th and 12th

B1 is Birmingham
BH1 is Bournemouth

So it looks like there is more than one idiot about.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reverse booking or wind up? English Kate 7 10,748 29-09-2011, 11:41
Last Post: iluvjem
  Reverse booking system spheon 3 7,074 13-05-2011, 23:38
Last Post: English Kate