reverse booking????!!!!
Wow...

And then 10 years later...

'Mummy, who's my daddy and how did you meet him?'

Who on earth is this man... Really.

lol i know so terrible!!!!!

http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

I have to say that whenever you think you've heard it all, and no-one could come up with something more stupid - somebody just comes along and lowers the bar just that little bit further!

On a brighter note doesn't it make you all feel just a wee bit more superior than the rest of the human race to know that you've spotted the fatal flaw in his "cunning plan", as Baldrick, the idiot servant from Blackadder would undoubtedly refer to it.
I just want to have fun Tongue
Was it you PP? It was you... Wasn't it... Wink
What a total wank stain!. get real.
Love your turn of phrase FBS!
(10-11-2011, 13:06)DivineMissG Wrote: Was it you PP? It was you... Wasn't it... Wink

Oh please do me a favour! For a start I'm twice the age, I have no desire to get anyone pregnant, it's happened twice (with my wife, just in case you were wondering!), and I have had the chop, so no chance!

On another tack I've only tried a reverse booking once, as a lazy way of avoiding all the research, and realised that there are no shortcuts to a good experience, the homework must be done before commencement of the fun!
(13-11-2011, 02:20)Poshprat Wrote:
(10-11-2011, 13:06)DivineMissG Wrote: Was it you PP? It was you... Wasn't it... Wink

Oh please do me a favour! For a start I'm twice the age, I have no desire to get anyone pregnant, it's happened twice (with my wife, just in case you were wondering!), and I have had the chop, so no chance!

On another tack I've only tried a reverse booking once, as a lazy way of avoiding all the research, and realised that there are no shortcuts to a good experience, the homework must be done before commencement of the fun!

Was a joke M'love! Hence the smiley winky face... Wink Wink
I've met a few clients through reverse bookings... When I've been desperate for the cash... One of those times I accepted taking a lower rate than usual...

I'm pretty sure most of the time RB's are used instead of asking for discounts, when clients can cash in on the fact that a girl will work for less than her usual rate at those desperate times... Loads of them in london are for £100 an hour - £20-£50 lower than most girls rates down here...
(13-11-2011, 07:41)DivineMissG Wrote: I've met a few clients through reverse bookings... When I've been desperate for the cash... One of those times I accepted taking a lower rate than usual...

I'm pretty sure most of the time RB's are used instead of asking for discounts, when clients can cash in on the fact that a girl will work for less than her usual rate at those desperate times... Loads of them in london are for £100 an hour - £20-£50 lower than most girls rates down here...

Gia I did realise you were joking, just thought I'd give you the chance to come back at me - a bit naughty I suppose.

Funnily enough I am in Liverpool tonight - I know you're thinking what's funny about that - but what I was going on to say was that for a bit of amusement I thought I'd put up an RB just out of curiosity.

I got five bids in - all for the price I put up. Three of them offered bareback, so got rejected straightaway. One was based in Manchester and had loads of feedback, a lot of it saying how she frequently turned up very late for appointments, sometimes a couple of hours late.

For the record none of them really excited me and so I went without, so anyone who is in Liverpool or the Wirral for next couple days....
I just want to have fun Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reverse booking or wind up? English Kate 7 10,746 29-09-2011, 11:41
Last Post: iluvjem
  Reverse booking system spheon 3 7,072 13-05-2011, 23:38
Last Post: English Kate